12ꨄ

(Her hair is like the gif above for the 20s dance

(Her hair is like the gif above for the 20s dance.)

"So, Alaric is trying to pull himself together, why is that a bad thing?" Caroline asks, mostly to Elena as the three walk through the gym hall at school.

Evelyn smiles to herself "I just...I wish there was something I could do." Elena says as she picks up the chandelier "Where do you want me to hang this thing?" Elena asks and they all look at the beaming blonde who smiles to herself "Whats got you all happy and excited?" Elena smiles and nudges the blonde.

Evelyn bites her lip but shrugs "Its Uhm nothing." Evelyn says and they turn to her.

Caroline's eyes widens "Is that a hickey?!" She gasps with a grin "Evelyn Burox, you have some serious explaining to do!" She squeals.

"Yeah, who is this secret lover?" Elena teases with a smile.

"Um. KolMikealson." She says in a hurried voice but they hear her, Elena almost dropped the chandelier but Caroline catches it with her vamp speed "So, yeah."

"And you didn't tell me?!" Caroline squeals loudly and Elena also smiles.

"Uhm yeah." She shrugs "I'm gonna help Matt and Jermey with hanging up the stars." Evelyn rushes and helps the boys.

-

Her eyes flutter open to see she's laying on her bed, a note next to her.

'We had to leave to get ready for the 20's dance and didn't want to wake you up, also, don't think I've forgotten about Kol- Caroline.'

She groans and gets in the bathroom, to take a shower.

-

After doing her room, she comes out of the bathroom while singing and slipping on the gloves until she saw Kol wearing a suit. On her bed. Her cheeks turn red.

"What are you doing here?" She asks, going to the mirror and slipping on the earrings, a small playful smile on her lips as she slips one of the earrings on and she hears Kol get off her bed.

Kol wraps an arm around her waist as he pushes her hair, placing soft kisses on her shoulder and neck "I'm escorting you to the dance." He says in between the kisses. She turns to face him and he looks at her in awe for her beauty "Unless you already have an escort?" Kol raises a brow with pleading eyes, silently hoping she doesn't.

Evelyn shrugs "Actually, I do." His face expression drops as his lips part in disbelief, he takes his arms off her waist "Wait...you're not escorting me anymore?" She asks with a teasing grin that made him chuckle.

"Let's go then."

-

Kol and Evelyn dance with grins as he spins her and pulls her to his chest. Damon and the group watch with raised brows, they've never seen her so happy. Damon steps forward to hurt Kol but stops when he heard Evelyn giggle.