5ꨄ

Evelyn and Kol began playing pool- well, she wanted to just practice but he persuaded her to play with him and she of course, said yes

He watched as her eyebrows knitted in concentration, how she bit her and successfully pushes it in making her grin in happiness.

A question makes its way to her mind as she leans against the pool table "Kol?" She asks and he looks up from the ball he was aiming to shoot, he pushes it in and turns his full attention to Evelyn.

He steps forward "Yes, darling?" Kol asks as her mind flickers back to her dead family, not noticing how close Kol is coming- and if she did, she did not comment about it.

She looks up at him with sad eyes "What was it like...?" She asks and he raises a brow, as he caressed her cheek but she doesn't pay any mind to it "Dying....did it hurt?" His eyebrows shoot up "No...I'm not suicidal, I'm just curious. I've lost some loved ones."

Kol slowly nods, his thumb brushing her cheek "It's cold, really cold and extremely lonely. You feel like your loosing yourself in the process as you feel your body crumble down and in that moment, you think about all the things you could have done but missed the chance to do." Kol notices her sad expression "But it's not like that for everyone." Kol assures as she slowly leans in to his touch.

Alaric clears his throat "Stay away from her." Alaric warns but Kol doesn't move "I'm pretty sure I told you to stay away from here." Alaric grits through his teeth in anger, going on protective mode.

Kol drops his hand "I'm pretty sure I don't care."
Kol turns around but Alaric daggers him making Evelyn frown, he had just told her how bad it felt and she played a part in it- but she also didn't know the full plan.

"What? Stop!" Evelyn was about to pull the dagger out but Meredith harshly grabs her arm making Evelyn groan and try to wiggle her arms from her tight grip but fails to do so.

-

Evelyn comes out with Alaric with a mad expression, feeling like she's about to lash out "Tell your sexy doctor 'Good work'." Damon says.

"You didn't tell me the plan, Damon." Evelyn glares but before the argument could go further, Klaus removes the dagger from Kol, he throws Alaric and Stefan on the staircase and stabs the dagger in Evelyn and pulls but out making her groan and grip her opened wound.

"Go. I'll deal with this." Damon tells her and she nods, stumbling to her car as blood drips on the ground.