13ꨄ

(Im about to copy a 'girl meets world' scene because a friend of mine gave me the idea)

"What was you're reaction to vampires?" Kol asks and she raises a brow at the sudden question but shrugs it off.

"Uhm, I was calm."

"But vampires could kill you." Kol temps and she chuckles.

"So could humans, animals and cars yet you don't see me afraid. It's just vampires are expected to kill and are considered monsters." Evelyn shrugs, taking a turn.

"But they are monsters." Kol takes her hand.

"Not all monsters do monstrous things."

-

"How far away does you're mother live?" Kol groans and Evelyn shrugs, still unsure if she should show him but she shakes her head and focuses on the road "We've been driving for 3 miserable bloody hours!" Kol says, grabbing a blood bag and drinking from it. To entertain himself.

Evelyn scoffs "You find my company miserable? Noted." She says making Kol roll his rich brown eyes at her dramatic antics.

Kol rolls her eyes "You've become really sassy the past few days. I'm afraid I've become a bad influence on you, darling." Kol says and she chuckles.

Evelyn grins and turns to the brown haired man before turning back to the room "Oh yeah? And what if you are? Will you leave me?" She asks with a teasing grin making him roll his eyes, again.

(Start the vid at 0:51)

Kol finishes the blood bag as he takes her free hand "And how will I do that?" He asks making her grin "It's you I like."

"I like you too." She smiles making Kol smirk as he looks ahead of them.

"I'd never not want you to be in my life." Kol says and her smile turns to a grin "So, how about we try this...."

"Boyfriend and girlfriend right now." Evelyn smiles as she looks to Kol.

"No."

Kol wants her to live her life and have fun before and if they get together. He'd want her to be at least 20 and have her life together so they could happily be together.

"Boyfriend and girlfriend eventually."

"..."

"You're not saying no. You've got to say something." She says with a grin.

"Eventually."

"So, when are you going to take me on a date?" She asks the original.

"Some day."

"Some day?"

"Some day."

-

Kol and Evelyn stood in front of the grave, staring at it and Evelyn chuckles at the irony "This is not funny. You could've just told me." Kol grumbles under his breath.

"Come on." She takes his hand "This is my fathers, my sisters and my brothers. My sister was 22 at the time while my brother was only 5. They died on my birthday." Her voice cracks and Kol pulls her in a warm and soothing hug "Laura always wanted to be a interior designer while Lucas wanted to be a makeup artist." A tear spills "I died for 3 minutes and 21 seconds....it was umm scary."

"Shh, it's okay." Kol cooed, his heart breaking at the sight and sound of her crying. Her hand grips his chest as she finally lets out all the sorrow.