8ꨄ

"You killed Finn? Wow, you guys just keep gaining braincells, don't you?" Evelyn sarcastically asks, feeling Damon's smirk from the other line

Damon chuckles "You were gone for one day and you've already gotten all sassy- speaking off, where did you go?" Damon asks and she gulps.

"Not important, didn't they burn all the white oak stakes? And everyone they turned are linked together which is going to end all vampires and you thought that the originals were linked to each other?" Evelyn asks, slightly happy that they weren't linked anymore- not only because she would've lost most of her friends but she would lose him.

Damon nods from the other line "Apparently they didn't burn on tree. Yup. And Barbie Klaus tortured me." Damon explains and she frowns slightly.

"You deserve it, you killed her brother and messed with her feeling." Evelyn answers, walking out of the bathroom with her hair in a messy bun as she opens her closet.

The raven haired vampire scoffs "Whos side are you on?" Damon asks in disbelief but then remembers something else "Oh, and I turned Bonnies mom." Evelyns smile drops.

"You did what?" Her voice serious as she slips on a shirt.

"You heard me."

"Damon Salvatore, you best hope I don't torture you myself." She feels him about to speak "Damon, we both know I don't scold but you can't just escape your ridiculous problems."

"E-"

"Even if it's for Elena!" Evelyn snaps, mad as she feels something missing inside of her "Goodnight."

"No! Wait!" Damon says and she sighs.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry."

"Apologize to her."

"Yeah, but we're going to visit little Gilbert in Denver, feel like joining?"

"Uh- sure."

Damon smiles.