(2) The egyptian Jewels Caper pt.2 (fluff)

SUMMARY: Carmen and Ivy go undercover at a fundraiser VILE is planning to rob

............................
SUMMARY: Carmen and Ivy go undercover at a fundraiser VILE is planning to rob.
____________

Ivy could tell that all eyes were on her and Carmen tonight. Why wouldn't they be? Carmen looked stunning in that pink, V-neck dress and Ivy had her on her arm as they entered the ballroom.

"Presenting Mrs. and Mrs. O'Leary." The announcer had called as they descended the steps into the museum.

"We're married, huh?" Ivy said with a smirk.

Carmen blushed, a rare occurrence for a women as confident and sure of herself as she was. "We have to seem like a real couple. It's all part of the ploy."

"Yeah, yeah." Ivy said rolling her eyes, placing her arm around Carmen's waist. The thief gasped at her touch but then smirked. "You should put your hand lower."

"All part of the act." Ivy winked, letting her hand slip down to rest on Carmen's ass, giving it a small squeeze.

"Be on the lookout for VILE, Ivy," Carmen said, her smile falling and being replaced with a concerned frown. "We don't know who they're going to send."

"What time did player's tip say VILE was arriving at anyway?"

"We're quite early, actually. VILE won't make a show until when the Phoenix Diamond is removed from it's vault, and that's not until an hour.

"Well then...." Ivy said flirtatiously. "I know how we can pass the time." She grabbed Carmen's hand and pulled her to the dance floor where a gentle waltz was playing.

"You know how to waltz?" Carmen smirked back at the redhead.

"Hey I've picked up a thing or two from all the lessons you've given monsieur Duke." Ivy winked back, staring into Carmen's beautiful dark gray eyes, their hue warbling into tones of blue in ripples from her pupil.

"May I have this dance, M'lady?" Carmen was momentarily speechless. Here was Ivy looking all dapper and charming in that fitted blue tux, a seductive touch to her expression as she held out her hand before the thief.