(8) A Helping Hand (Smut, Ivy G!p)

⚠️⚠️⚠️𝚂𝙼𝚄𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶⚠️⚠️⚠️

⚠️⚠️⚠️𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶: 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛.

𝙸𝚟𝚢 𝙶!𝚙
𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚗: 𝙳𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚝
𝙸𝚟𝚢: 𝚂𝚞𝚋𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎
-----------------------------
SUMMARY: Ivy gets a hard on during a boring caper dinner party where nothing is happening and Carmen helps her out.
-----------------------------

There had been some rumors about VILE activity in Athens, Greece, as told by player. Nothing was confirmed and the intel wasn't from a verified source, but Carmen and Ivy had come for some recon either way. One couldn't be too careful when it came to the Villains International League of Evil, after all.

They were now at a dinner party among the highest rung of society. Ivy could've sworn she'd caught a glimpse of a syrian oil tycoon and Prince Harry chatting it up over glasses of Thousand dollar champagne. Food wasn't to be served for another hour, allowing the guests to mingle at their tables. The fact annoyed Ivy. She had agreed to tag along with her girlfriend for access to some quality rich people grub, but apparently they couldn't even be bothered to have food ready in time.

The service was better back at that dump of a Pizza shop, Antonio's, that she used to work at as a teenager.

Looking for something new to focus on, Ivy's eyes landed on Carmen. The lady in red was up and about, mingling with the elite as if she was one of them, looking positively smoking in that red dress.

She traced the outline of Carmen's body with her eyes, following every perfect curve ever so slowly. The thief was in a dark red dress that was mermaid style, clinging to her god-given curves before bellowing out from her shins. The top was off the shoulder, exposing the creamy brown expanse that was the sweet curve of her neck and allowing a delicious view of her breasts.

Her breasts....

As Carmen walked, they jiggled slightly, a sheen of sweat gleaming along their cup.

Suddenly, Ivy's mind was going to dirty places and thinking dirty things. A memory from the other night assaulted her, where she had been fucking Carmen through the ass, the woman on the ground on all fours, Ivy's cock stretching her tight hole and her hands groping her generous tits.

They were so lush, so full, and so perfect, especially when they were playing in her hands. Or in her mouth, filling her up as she sucked them off, her teeth grating over Carmen's shrewd nipples.

Ivy felt a boner growing in her pants. She looked around, feeling red. "Not now!" She whispered aloud.

In a few seconds, her hard on was threatened to stand up stick-straight, barely compressed by her boxers and begging to be let out. As time passed, it only seemed to grow bigger, Ivy's hormones skyrocketing through the roof.

Carmen began to walk back to their table, her dark gray eyes locking into Ivy's sky blue ones, a smirk on her beautiful lush lips. Lips that were so perfect when wrapped around her di--

Ivy looked away, not able to take it. She desperately began to flit her eyes around the room, in search of  anything to take her mind off of how ridiculously hot Carmen was—-and how good she was at sex.

Ivy was so focused on trying to ignore her horniness that she hadn't noticed her girlfriend come and take a seat next to her—or how her line of sight traveled to her bulge.