(6) Movie Night (the fluffiest fluff)

So this is super fluffy and wholesome like I freaking love CarmIvy🥺🥰

Requested by Oats_Are_Me13

I HAVEN'T EDITED yet so its not perfect. Anyhoo, enjoy!❤︎

Carm & Ives in this chapter:

________________SUMMARY: Carmen and Ivy's flight is canceled, causing Carmen to worry it might affect their capers and battles with VILE

________________
SUMMARY: Carmen and Ivy's flight is canceled, causing Carmen to worry it might affect their capers and battles with VILE. Ivy offers a cozy night in as a solution to cheer her up
________________

"Si no. ¿Si? Entiendo. Gracias, por decirnos." Carmen sighed, hanging up the phone. She turned to her girlfriend with a small frown. "Our flight got canceled, Ives. Looks like we're stuck."

Ivy glanced up, a tiny sheen of sweat on her brow. She was wearing a pair of gym shorts and a sports bra, and was in the middle of her daily workout.
"Oh come on, Carm, it's only for one day. They're giving us a second ticket, right?" She mused, flexing her arm as she lifted a dumbell.

"Yeah, they gave us two one-ways back to San Diego set for tomorrow."

Ivy set her dumbell down, raising an eyebrow at her lover. "So? That means we're good, right? Why do you look upset?"

Carmen sighed, running her hands through her wild waves and gathering them into a messy ponytail at the nape of her neck. "Player said there's some VILE activity in Thailand. We won't be able to make it in time for the mission if our flight's delayed."

Her girlfriend got up and dried herself off with a towel before coming and taking a seat next to the thief. Ivy laced her fingers with Carmen's, massaging warmth back into her icy skin. "Carm, Shadowsan and Zack can take care of it. You know that. What's wrong?"

"I-I don't know...I just...feel like I need to be doing something. I can't let them win, Ivy. Not after how close they came back in Beijing."

Ivy began to trace circles in the Latina's palm, gently rubbing her thumb over her various callouses and injuries that marred her hands. "We just finished a caper, Carm. It's ok to take a break and let someone else do the work for a change."

Carmen shook her head, turning away. She moved her lips as if to respond but no words came out.

"Hey. Look at me." Ivy said, gently tipping Carmen's head to face her. "It's okay, Carmen. They're not here right now. They're not going to hurt you."

Carmen felt her lower lip quiver as she met Ivy's beautiful blue eyes. She let her lids drift to a close and sank into the Bostonian's warm embrace, feeling her strong arms protectively wrap around her. Carmen sighed, settling in the nook of Ivy's shoulder, feeling a warm blanket of comfort wrap around her.