(5) Tension Reliever (Smutty)

Requested by silentlylesbianing12 , hope you enjoy!

⚠️⚠️SMUT AHEAD⚠️⚠️
_______________________
GxG
Ivy: Dom
Carmen: Sub

SUMMARY: Carmen has been overworking herself lately, and Ivy offers to ease her tensions with a massage....
_______________________

Stress overtook Carmen like a tidal wave. She was in her office pouring through the various strangely worded pieces of intel player had managed to scrouge up. However, since he now had to go to school, she was left handling most of jt herself.
Because of that, She hadn't slept in days. Carmen was pouring through the intel for something useful for probably the THIRD time that day, yet all her stress blocked her from finding anything.

"Hey, Carm." Ivy said, walking in with a glass of. Water. The woman was in nothing more than a hoodie and a pair of shorts.

"What are you doing up so late?" Carmen whispered, placing her chin in her palm and giving the woman a tired smile.

"I should be asking you that. I just came down for some water."

The Latina sighed, rubbing at her eyes. "Well, these cases aren't going to get reviewed all by themselves, are they? With player preoccupied with school I've had to shoulder much more of the research."

"You work so hard, Carm." The Bostonian whispered, setting her glass down and coming up behind her. She danced her fingers across the latina's shoulders lightly. Ivy dug into the warm skin of her neck, massaging the area and causing Carmen to exhale a sigh of relief. "Look at all these knots! You're so tense."

Carmen sighed, giving the redhead a sad smile. "Yeah, well. I haven't exactly been able to relax lately..."

"Maybe I could help relieve your stress...." Ivy whispered, her voice dropping lower sultrily. When Carmen caught on to what she was suggesting, she felt her core begin to throb with want.

"We can't...do...that....right now. I have work." The thief said in spite of herself.

"I'm serious! It's not healthy to live with that much tension in your muscles. It could seriously hurt you while fighting VILE."

"Ivy..." Carmen sighed, rubbing her temple.

"Im not talking about sex! I meant I could give you a massage!"

"A massage?" Now Carmen was intrigued. And to be fair, she didn't particularly mind the idea of Ivy's hands digging into her.

"Yeah. A...friend...of mine back in Boston worked as a masseuse at a spa and showed me a thing or two. It'll be great, I promise."

Carmen sighed In capitulation. "Alright...fine. No funny business, alright? This is strictly to help me unwind."

"Wouldn't have it any other way." Ivy smirked. The two discreetly left The Latina's office and stepped into her bedroom, subtly locking the door behind them.

Carmen slipped off her dress, blushing under the heat of the other woman's gaze. Ivy's eyes dragged over her body lazily and unapologetically, her lips tugging into an appreciative smirk along with them.

"You have any wine lying around?" The Bostonian asked, her eyes focusing on Carmen's ass.

"Uh...right shelf. Yeah that one." She replied absentmindedly.

Ivy poured a single glass of red wine-expensive and aged and imported from Russia-setting it before Carmen.

"Aren't you going to grab a glass?"