9). Revenge (Smut, Ivy G!p)

⚠️⚠️⚠️𝚂𝙼𝚄𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶⚠️⚠️⚠️

⚠️⚠️⚠️𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚡 𝙸𝚟𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚡. 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍, 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚎𝚜.

𝙸𝚟𝚢 𝙶!𝚙
𝙸𝚟𝚢: 𝙳𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚝
𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚗: 𝚂𝚞𝚋𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎
-----------------------------
SUMMARY: Carmen thought she could just Waltz back into Ivy's life after she had left so abruptly with the redhead's heart in tow. Ivy wasn't a love sick fool she could toy with anymore, and she was going to have her revenge.
-----------------------------

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Ivy's voice was cold, distant, and dismissive. It wasn't at all what Carmen had been expecting when she returned to Boston, seeking her old friend's new Apartment in an attempt to reconnect. The former thief had imagined hugs and tears and maybe even kisses if she dared to hold out hope that Ivy still loved her, but...no.

In place of the sweet, loving woman she had known was a statesque, stoic beauty who stared at her with ocean blue eyes filled with annoyance. Dressed in slacks and a button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up along the bulging muscles of her arms, Ivy domineered before her, her anger palpable and filling the air with a hot tension.

"I-I was hoping we could go for some ice cream, or-or something. To catch up. I-I thought you'd be happy to see me." Carmen stuttered, her former friend's cold reception making her falter in her confidence.

"You think you can leave without a goodbye and so much as a reassurance that you're alive for 4 fucking years and expect me to fall at your feet again?" Ivy spit at her, her words a venom that reopened nonexistent wounds. "Well I've got news for you, Carm. I'm not wrapped around your finger anymore. Move on."

"Ivy..." Carmen whispered, reaching out to touch the woman's shoulder. The Bostonian shook her hand away and shot her an icy glare as she stood before her.

"Ok, I can see I'm not wanted here." Carmen finally responded sadly, her voice quiet. "I'll just go."

As she was about to step out the door, though, Ivy's hand slammed it shut.

"I didn't say you could go yet, did I?" She growled, locking the knob. "I'm not done."

Carmens breath hitched in her throat.

"All those years...." The redhead said, stepping closer and closer. "You used me. You fucking played these sick games. You used me for a shoulder to cry on. You used me to make you feel better about yourself when you were wrong. Hell, you even used me for something to fuck when you were bored. You used me because you knew I was in love with you even though all you ever planned to do was lead me on before disappearing from my life like you disappeared from fucking VILE."

"I-I-" Carmen's words were lodged in her throat. Partly, because she wasnt used to Ivy speaking to her in this way and partly because...she was right.

Ivy stepped even closer, forcing the former thief to back against the door. The Bostonian had her trapped now.

"Well guess what, Miss Sandiego. You're not leaving till I get my revenge." The lady in red whimpered. She and Ivy were so close, now, their faces only inches apart.

And then within one second, Ivy slammed her against the door, catching her lips in a heated, rough moment of tension.

Carmen should have pushed her away, but instead she moaned deeply as Ivy began to play with her lips, feeling a hot and burning sensation in her core as it began to throb with want.