I need your help

Smexy Trell!!!!------------>

Tatiana's pov

Hi mom

"How have you been?" I asked only to get the beeping of the machines. I walked closer to her bed looking at her. She looked like a true goddess laying in her bed. I've been the only one really tending to her since what happened. Andrey hasn't come to visit her since he was 15 it's been almost 4 years.

"Today is hair day. It has been awhile hasn't it? Almost 4 months. How do you want it cut know? Do you want just a trim, or maybe a short due? Short? Good choice, seeing as you've had long hair for almost a year know." I say holding up a one sided conversation. I picked up her remote that controls the bed, and pressed the up button. Slowly her bed made it up to a comfortable evel for me to cut and I got to work.

1 hour later

I was finished after an hour or so. Slowly taking off my little make shift apron I made to keep the hair from falling on her. I took a step back to admire my work. It was perfect it complimented her face just like I hoped it would. I decided I would leave her chair up while I swept up the hair that was cut. Grabbing the broom I started on my quest for clean when the alpha stormed into the room looking pissed as shit. He looked around the room before his eyes landed on me, and when they did I think I nearly shit myself. His wolf was hiding right under his skin which was not a good thing.

"Yes, Alpha?" I asked respectfully bowing my head. I managed to keep my voice steady and voice void of emotion. I had learned to do that when the abuse first started. Nothing to fuel their fire.

"Were have you been! There's work at the house to be done! Get over there now and, why did you have a block up?" He screamed at me.

"Please lower your voice alpha we are in a hospital. And, because you said could put it up when I'm with mother." I quietly explain not to disturb mom. I know she won't wake up, but I feel like she can hear us talking right know.

Looking at the alpha I seen his face soften only for a second though as he realized he did in fact tell me that I could. His face then creased back into an angry scowl as he remembered why he was here.

"Don't get smart with me boy! Go back to the House and Clean NOW!" Unable to deny his alpha voice I gave my mom a peck on the cheek as I grabbed the bags that I brought with me.

"Bye mom, I love you." I tell her walking out of the door casting the alpha a glance before scurrying out.

God he could be an ass sometimes.

Trells POV

It has been about 4 hours since baby boy left to go visit his mom. I am like freaking out because his brother is my mate. I don't know what to do I can't trust him, but my wolf is yelling at me to be with him. My human side hates-and I do mean hate- him so freaking much, but my wolf keeps beginning me to run to our mate. In the middle of me thinking what to do Andrey walks in looking supper cocky and arrogant.

"Hello mate have you made up your mind?" He asks giving me what looked to be an evil smirk. My wolf though he was swoon from that little mouth gesture.

The bitch. ಠ_ಠ

"I can here you, you know." Growled the fur ball.

"Yes I know I wanted you to." I said back.

"You know what fuck you. Got our mate and mate him. I'm tired of talking to you." He growled at me. I was mad because he had the nerve to order me around.