HEAT (pt.1)

Okay so I have been getting a bunch of messages and I'm going to go through and edit the story. Just give me some time because after going through in myself it is very confusing and I'm sorry about that. I will try to edit an old chapter every time I post a new one and if that doesn't work out then I'll just finish the book then go through and edit it. Once again sorry!
_____________________
WARNING: 🚫❌Some Nasty,Nasty, happens in this chapter Read at your own risk!!!🚫❌

ENJOY!!!! Pic of Nico and Drew!!

Trell Pov

It's so hot.

I'm burning up.

The moon must be almost at its peak.

I can feel my would taking control.

It's getting so blurry.

It's so hard to fight him off.

I can't really see anything now.

I can hear my bones cracking.

It's so fucking painful.

It's hard to breathe now.

Stay in control.

Stay in control.

STAY IN CONTROL!

Then my world goes black.

NICO'S POV(Trell's wolf)

Finally I'm out. That stupid human had me locked away so I couldn't get to my mate. Growling and shaking out my fur, I stretch. God, it's been forever. I have to go find my mate. Taking a minute to look around the room it looks like it's mostly concrete and it smells funny, a basement maybe. In the middle of a wall there are a set of steps that most likely leads to me getting out of here. Walking toward them I'm suddenly yanked back and there's a loud clanking sound.

What the..? Looking back I see a chain. Following those chains with my eyes it leads up to a collar...that's attached to my fucking neck. Which made me realize I'm not hairy. The fuck. I'm only in half form, and not even that. I still look mostly human the only thing different is my hair's longer, my teeth grew and my nails are out.

THAT STUPID FUCKING HUMAN!!

I hear a faint chuckle in the back of my head. Oh, you think you're so fucking smart don't you?

"Yes, I do you fucking bitch. My child is way more important than your need to fuck." he hisses at me.

Mate,mate,mate that is all I want right now.

Then I hear a howl. One that makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

It's mate calling me. I howl back.

Come to me mate.

Another howl closer this time. Then another, and another till it's right outside the basement door. He's found me. In your face stupid human. He doesn't answer me back. Then there's banging on the door and I hear frustrated growling. He can't get in. The sudden feeling of satisfaction washes over me and I am positive it from the human.

Scratch, scratch, scratch, bang, bang, bang.

Then boom.

The doors off the hinges and laying in the middle of the floor. He's in. He slowly walks into the room. His fur is a deep chocolate brown color and his eyes are glowing a bright blue color, proof that he is a dominant beta wolf. He growls at me. It's a command to shift and come here. I try to walk toward him only to be yanked back. I whimper and pull at the collar letting him know I can't. He growls again, slowly starting to circle me. Lifting one clawed hand up he touches it only to pull away with a ferocious howl. It's silver, smart fucking human.

Pregnant and Rejectedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें