Tatiana

Tatina's POV

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep.

My alarm clock screamed at me telling me it was time to get up, and get ready for the day. I rolled over only to see the all to familiar worn down black clock with the numbers 4:30 on them. I have been waking up at the same time every day since I was eleven years old. I remember the exact day everyone started treating me like trash, the day I became the omega.

FLASH BACK

It was a warm summer day. Me, my mom,dad and older brother were out in the meadow about sixty-three miles away from the pack house. We were surrounded by thick woods and green grass that smelled of roses and lilies. I was always a tiny little thing even when I was born. My little hands were held up in the sky reaching for a blue and green butterfly. My parent were cuddling up against each other whispering sweet nothings into each others ear. And, my brother was sitting down on a rock by the lake in the meadow we were at. Everything was going well, until they came. They were big mean and scary looking. I saw them before I smelled them and, my parents smelled them before they seen them. Before I new what was happening me and my four-teen year old brother were being shoved in the high branched of a tree. Looking down at my parents I new -though I'm not sure how- something was wrong. I could feel it in my bones. Walked out was a big black doggy. His fur looked matted with mud, his eyes were a glowing red color, his teeth big and yellows with specks of orange. He was looking at my mom with a look I didn't understand but, I think my dad got it because he growled at the other wolf before stepping in front of my mom in a protective manner. It started to rain ever so slighty. Everything was still, the birds got quiet, the trees stopped swaying, and I swear my mom stopped breathing. She was taking glances at us every once in a while.

You could clearly see the worry dancing in her chocolate brown eyes.

"what do you want you filthy mutts?" growled my dad. He was pissed, No more than pissed he was.....he was even pisseder. (Remember he's only eleven years old.)

"Well we were only passing by when we saw you and your beautiful mate here." said the man walking a little closer to my parents. Now, I could see him clearly and it was way worse than I expected. He looked like dirty hobo, Freddy, and Jason had a baby together. He was big, no huge. He was a foot 6 foot 8 inches. his hair was the color of copper, and his eyes the color of what I would imagine hell was. he had four huge scratch marks going across his face over his left eye and ending at the bottom of the right side of his neck. He was a buff bitch to -I heard daddy call gamma that one time- and he new it.l

"Leave know or we will have to take action." grunted my father when the the big man liked his lips still looking at my mom. ( I'm glad cause his loops looked like they was begin for some water. Them things was dryer that the desert in "The Host".)

" I don't think I can do that, cause you see me and my friends here have been looking for a place to call home. And, it seems to me that this place is as good as any. I mean there are pretty woman, Children, and a house all close by calling our names."

Then he just charged straight for my mom and dad. He had this crazed look in his eye one i've never seen before. My dad moved to an attack position in front of my mom. The big wolf slammed into my dad with a thud.

FLASH BACK OVER

All I remember after that is my mom screaming and me jumping out of the tree. my tackling a wolf off my mom though I'm not completely sure how. My dad screaming at me to run and then a crack echoing through the woods. My moms heart broken screams carrying though the meadow and the trees and my brother no were in sight. Then every thing went black. I can't remember anything that happened after that, all I know is when I came through is that all the wolfs were dead - bit in to peaces more like it- and I was covered in blood. When I looked around the once Beautiful meadow I seen my brother next to my mom covered in blood just like me. He was holding a passed out mom in his hands and had my dead dad next to him. Anyway my mom ended up in a comma and staying in that comma for, four years now. My brother told everyone that he killed all the wolves and he was barely able to save my mom. He said that I ran and hid after seeing my dad get his neck broken and that I was no help at all. That very day I was made the omega. Nothing was ever the same after that. No one ever played with me anymore, my brother stopped talking to me, they moved me to the basement with the other omegas (who were all elderly Sept for one other boy that was about the same age as my brother.)