Alphega's

Pack house peopl↗️↘️➡️

~ALPHA POV~

You know that feeling you get when something's wrong? That's the feeling I got before I even walked into the hospital, and the feeling only got worse as I got closer to the hospital room of my child's room. I mean Tatiana's not my biological child, but any child of my mate is a child of mine. Anyway I could feel my stomach come up my throat when I stood in front of the open door. I could see the doctors shaking in fear at the end of the hall. Wanting to help but didn't want to go up against a future beta.

I was mad at what I had seen. The room was a mess, and my anger only turned livid as I seen a 15-17 year old submissive on the floor. He was beaten to a bloody pulp. Do you know what it's like to see a child, a fucking child beaten on the floor. To look like he's on the brink of death? It only makes it worse that it was a grown ass man that did it. I mean that shit is not okay. My wolf literally almost took over and attacked his own flesh and blood. He had to stop and realize that he was coming into his beta power and couldn't really control it. Which doesn't make what he did right, but it's understandable. Though Andrey and Trell will most likely be exiled from the omega community, which I know will be tough for Trell.

I mean but he did break one of the most important rules of the omegas: Protect your fellow omega with all of your heart, they are your family, they will have your back just as you should have theirs. When that woman who I am assuming is the leader of the omegas seen that Trell just let an omega be beaten and just stood there, he signed his exile papers in that instant. Hell, me and Andrey were truly surprised when Trell called that woman mama. Not because that was his bio mom. No that woman was way to old , but because she was the leader of the omegas. The only reason the omegas actually listen is because that woman tells them to. The omegas need a strong yet sensitive leader. They need an Alphega. An Alphega is a wolf that was born both dominant and submissive, an alpha and omega. They are the rarest wolves on the planet and every alpha wants one seeing as they are the only ones that can really control the omegas.

You see omegas are a crucial part of the pack. Because if a pack was nothing but dominant and middle ranked wolves everyone would always be testy and fight each other all the time. Which is where the omegas come in. Omegas have this naturally calming aura around them that naturally relaxes people, any species from supernatural, to human, to common household pets.

You see omegas though once there Queen and it King is born they start developing powers of all kinds. From flying, to controlling nature, to shapeshifting and controlling people. That's why omegas in most packs are treated like crap. The alphas are afraid that the omegas will try to take over the packs one there leader is born. There leader being the most powerful seeing as they had every power rather than one. The reason I am so concerned though is because Tatiana is an Alphega and was raised as such until his parents died. He's a powerful one to, which is why I am afraid that once he hits the ripe age of eighteen he will come into his true Alphega power and be completely pissed off and leave. Now I wouldn't be so scared that he would leave if he was going by himself, but He is more powerful than the other Alphega so the omegas will automatically follow him when he leaves,and that would be bad for everyone who is in the pack. I only hope that when he comes of age, he won't think too harshly of the pack.

Now that I think about it he literally holds the fate of the pack in his hands,and to tell you the truth I am terrified. Scared that he's going to leave, and scared that everyone in my pack was going to start killing each other off one by one.

Moon Goddess please help us.

Jason's POV:

I can't believe that little omega is my mate. I am a fucking Alpha yet the moon goddess gave me a weak little bitch for a mate. What was she thinking? I can't possibly accept him as my mate I would be an embarrassment to the pack and everyone in it. Oh, goddess what if the other packs found out that I was mated to an omega? They would lose all respect for us and our pack.

No one can find out about this. The only time we will ever see each other is when the full moon was in the air. That was mating day and everyone who found their mate would go into heat. No must know about us.

No one.

Tatiana POV

Waking up had sucked nut sacks. I mean, I was attacked again by that ass whole Andrey. I realized that Trell was a fucking traitor that sat there and watched me get beat. Me and my wolf felt so betrayed by him and his wolf. My wolf was so upset that Trell's wolf would let that happen to us. Especially since they would spend night after night running alongside each other as brothers and equals, but he sees now that Trell was a lied and a fake. I could hear him whimpering in my head from hours on end, because he was so hurt from Trell's betrayal, and to tell you the truth I was sick of it. I was tired of his constant bitching over him. I mean I don't see Trell coming back to apologize for what he did, and that pissed me off to.

That's why I wasn't the slightest upset when Nana came to tell me that Trell was moving out from the omega home, and he wouldn't be allowed back. I mean we were brothers he was there when I gave birth to Timmy three years ago and from what I gather he was there when he was born while I was in a comma. Yes, you heard right I had my second baby seven months after I was put into a coma. Apparently I was pregnant and didn't even know it. Yep. They did a c-section and I had a healthy baby boy.

Anyway there is a 99% chance that he will be shunned by the people he has called family for so long because he betrayed us, he betrayed me , and most of all he betrayed my wolf and output trust. None of the omegas will ever trust him like they used to again. Nana had came and told me all this and I was honestly glad. She also reminded me that my birthday was in three months and I would be eighteen years of age, and a legal adult.

"So sunshine you ready to get out of this nasty, nasty hospital?" Nana came in with a smile on her face.

Oh , yeah I've been up for a good two weeks now and I am able to go home.

"Oh, my Jesus yes I can't wait to see my two baby's!" I squealed jumping off the bed and running into the bathroom to change. After quickly and I do mean quickly I zoomed past her and out the door like the devil was on my heals. And, to tell you the god's honest truth I don't know how I got down to and out the lobby only to end up in front of Nana's car, but what I do know is that I was ready to get home and see my baby's.

________________________________________________________________________

Okay for those of you concerned I did mix up the ages. Timmy is 3 and some months and Andy is one and some months.

My Bad.

Vote & Comment!!