Not in the mood.

Warning: Slight smut

Tatiana's POV :

Being in the hospital wasn't so bad. I mean aside from some of the Pervy older folks walking around and the shity food it was A okay. I mean I get some banging TV channels, and Doctor hotty who I found out really was Jack from before. I mean he wasn't going bald anymore and his hair line isn't in the middle of his head anymore. I was shocked and a little embarrassed seeing as I wouldn't even give him the time of day before, and now that I've actually gotten to know him I realized that he's actually pretty cool. I have also found out that his wolf is very, very, very sexual. I mean he makes me feel like a high school virgin girl.

Flashback:

Jack walks into my room head down looking at my medical chart. He had a slight frown on his face making his forehead crease the slightest bit.
"What's up with you?" I ask all playfulness gone from my face.
Looking up at me he shakes his head brows still drawn down. "Nothing I was just a little surprised by something. " He said walking toward me making me sit up off the hospital bed.
"Does my big bad wolf need a kiss?" I say in a teasing voice hoping to lighten the heavy mood now in the room.
His eyes flashed for a split second before he smirked and spoke in a deep voice "Don't tempt me pup."
Of course I only smiled and motioned with my finger for him to come closer. "Oh please wolfy you wouldn't be able to keep up with me even if you weren't and old man" I voiced in a matter of fact tone.
Maybe that wasn't a good idea because Jack was no longer in control. Oh no defiantly not jack, it was his wolf and he looked a little to happy to be in control.
"Oh really pup? How about we test that out." His wolf growled in a deep baritone voice making the slightest timers roll down my back in excitement.
"Bring it on babe." I said in a shamefully uneven voice, making him smirk.
Then BAM! The cover was no longer on top of me and a had a fat meaty hand on top of my .....manly areas, my sausage, my piggly wiggly, my ego, my...anyway I think you get what I mean. Me being the wanton I am, I moaned grabbed his wrist and pulled it down a little more trying to create some friction. Leaning down over me wolfy bit at my sensitive spot on my neck, while slowly lifting up my hospital dress. I was obviously impatient with the teasing and grabbed my dress yanking it off my body all together seeing as the ties in the back weren't double noted, thank you lazy nurse lady.
"I swear to god if you don't touch me, I will cut off your penis." I grit out through clenched teeth.
Next thing I know his mouth is on my nipple and he is giving my erect cøck slow agonizing pumps. I know what he wants me to do, I can basically hear him screaming it to me.

He wants me to beg for it.

I am a strong dominant....okay strong submissive wolf, and one thing I refuse to do is beg. Then an idea popped into my head making an evil smile pop up on my face.

Letting a couple of crocodile tears loose I look up at jack and sniffle a little. At the sound of my sniffing Jack detached himself from my nipple and looked at me with concerned eyes, I could tell wolfy was no longer in control.

"What's wrong baby am I hurting you?" He asked his voice leaking in regret.

I absolutely could not have him backing out of this, so when he started to pull his hand away my arm shot out and caught his meaty wrist in my small one while shaking my head. That thankfully stopped his arm from moving away from my the throbbing member in between my legs.

"What's wrong baby talk to me please. " He basically begged making me want to give into him in that very moment.

That is why I'm glad I'm strong. Keeping up my little act I open my mouth and let out a couple of fake sobs and wiggled a little hoping he would understand what I was getting at. When a look of understanding came across his face, I was thoroughly relived that he got my little hint, and u was all to happy when wolfy came into view again and this time he had this look of determination on his face. Long gone was his tonting smirk and his playful eyes.

All that was there now was a wolf determined to pleasure me, and damn if my body didn't start humming in anticipation. In hopes of telling him to get a move on, I give my hips a little roll. When his wolf gold eyes turned to sits and met my eyes, my breath left me in an instant. Leaning down to place a soft kiss on my lips he whispered to me. "I got you baby, don't worry. " then his mouth was on my no no area. I am pretty sure that I stopped breathing when he took me into his mouth.

END

I don't remember to much after that. What I do remember though Is that when I came, he checked and made sure I was okay, then fled. He ran out of my hospital room like hell hounds were after him, and if I could I would be....see what I did there? I'm a were wolf and I said hell hound... oh never mind. Don't worry though wait till I have feeling in my body again my sexy man mean. You better be ready cause I'm coming for you.

Trells POV

Today is the day I go see my baby brother. I was going to the other day , but something popped up, and when I something I mean that piece of shit Drey. That boy has been pestering me since....forever and even more so since he put Tatiana in the hospital. Like right now he's a good five steps behind me following me to the hospital. I tried to stop him but whatever. I was so distracted I didn't even notice that I had walked into the hospital and made my way onto the elevator until I heard the song of the doors closing. Looking around the all to familiar elevator and noticed Drey in the corner watching me and looking nervous.

"Do you think he'll want to see me?" Asked Drey his voice quivering slightly. I ignored him of course. I know Tatiana wouldn't want to see him that was a stupid question. He was about to answer another question when the doors opened with a ding and Jake basically slid onto the elevator. Looking at him I could tell him and his wolf were fighting for control and I know there's only one reason why. I let a grin slip to my face as I walked out of the elevator and right as the doors were closing I started to sing

"Jack and Aja sitting in a tree kissing" I heard him growl and only giggle. I wish,I had a mate like him. I could feel my wolf whimpering at the thought. The freaking sissy.

"You just said something that hurt your wolf." Drey said still walking a good distance away from me.
Rolling my eyes I glanced back at him to see him frowning " Your point is?" I questioned.
"That's not nice he's apart of you, you should treat him with respect. " He answered back, I could feel the frown on his face now.
"Believe you me. I don't want him so shut up." I growled out. I could feel my wolf's mood drop as he slink ed away to the back of my head.
"That's what you say now. One day you might lose your wolf and your gonna wish you still had one." He told me.
Turning around I looked at him "I never said I didn't want a wolf I said I didn't want him so shut the fuck up."
I could feel his wolf right under his skin now begging to come out and dominate me. He wanted to show me who was the boss and I wasn't about to have it.
"Listen here we are not together and we will never be together okay? I am about to go in there and greet my baby brother and you are going to fucking behave. I am not in the fucking mood do you understand me?" I growled out just before Tatiana's room door flew open.