What have I done?

Their may or may not be mad feels in this chapter. I'm sort if some of you get a little pissed at me for this chapter also.

I hope you enjoy! !

Nana at the top☝ or side

Tatiana's POV

Throwing open my hospital door after recovering from my high, I stop coming face to face with my brother and the man that put me in a comma. Seeing Andrey immediately dampened my mood. I'm pretty sure my face told how unpleased I was to see his face because the smile that was there when he seen me immediately went down the drain and was replaced with a frown. Glancing toward Trell I lift one eyebrow with the frown still on my face. Holding up his hands he says "I told him not to come " He glanced at the intruder "He still followed me here anyway" He breathes hoping I wasn't upset with him. Shrugging I step out of the door way, I let them walk in.

I guess my search for now I suppose. Closing the door with o sigh I walk back over to the hospital bed and sit down. Look at my brother I smile.

"So how's Timmy, Andy, and Alex" I question Trell. His face instantly lights up ant their names.

"They are doing good. I mean Alex wants to come out of the basement and meet the other kids, but I keep trying to tell him that that is not how the pack runs. He just can't seem to grasp that he is an omega and can't play with the wolves who are regular ranked." He huffs out making me frown.

"I don't know why he doesn't get that he can't play with the regular kids." I sigh "I've been telling him since he could talk that, that isn't allowed" I keep going rubbing my face.

Cutting his eyes at me he growls "You know why he's like that and sooner or later Andy's going to be the same way. You know they both have alpha wolves and they are going to start showing themselves real soon pups or not" He says.

Rubbing my forehead I nod. I know he's right but I can't let them get involved with these kinds of people.

"What are we going to do Trell? We can't have our kids around these people especially not Timmy and Andy. Alex is okay he only has a beta wolf, but I can't have my kids grow up here. I don't want them to think that it's okay for them to beat people because there ranks are lower or because there weaker. I refuse. If I have to raise them I'm a basement then so fucking be it." I hissed out. I could feel the hatred for my pack burning through my vain's and spreading like a wild fire.

The growl from the corner of the room had both me and Trell snapping our heads there. Standing there was a fuming Andrey about what I don't know.

"What's got your panties in a fucking bunch" Asked Trell.

"What do you mean 'What'?."

ANDREY POV ◇

I was so fucking pissed off right now it didn't make any since. My mate and little brother have kids if I heard correctly. Then my mind snaps back to the little boy from the omegas part of the house. A little boy with caramel colored skin, a big black curly afro, and chocolate colored eyes that were rimmed with black. He told me Trell was coming to visit his mommy, which I now know is Tatiana.

"When where you going to you had a child mate? Brother?" I ask swinging my head from one to the other.

Looking at each other Aja and Trell both rolled there eyes before answering. "First off it wasn't a secret, that were both cataloged into the database the minute they were born." Says Trell. "Second, even if they weren't we wouldn't have to tell you seeing as we have no relation to you what so ever." Finished Tatiana with a bored look on his face.