prologue: abnormal in the abnormalities

As goth, corvid hybrid twins with the same Quirk, Tokoyami Fumikage and Chiyo were considered abnormal in a world where abnormalities are normal. Being raised as outcasts in society, they weren't bothered by it. As long as their goth dads would still love and accept them unconditionally, they didn't care about anyone else's opinions.

  When the raven twins were accepted into UA and on their way to becoming heroes, they didn't think about anything changing. It shocked the two when they first met their classmates. It took Fumikage and Chiyo too long to realize they had created their own unkindness, their own family.

  With everything going against them and their class, Fumikage and Chiyo will do anything and everything to protect their new family. It will take them way too long to realize Class 1-A will do the same for them.

  This is the Tokoyami Siblings' Conspiracy. (All conspiracy theories are reserved for Chiyo and Shōto only.)

•••••

Hey! Hope you like the new story! So... it's obviously an Canon Divergent story, I only create AUs.

Background information:

1. Corvids is a bird family. They are called the Crow Family and contains crows, ravens, rooks, jackdaws, jays, magpies, treepies, choughs, and nutcrackers.

a. Fumikage and Chiyo are ravens.

b. A group of ravens is called an unkindness, or a conspiracy (which is badass, btw).

2. Takami Keigo aka Hawks will have more bird traits, specifically raptor traits.

3. Fumikage and Chiyo have the same Quirk: Dark Shadow.

a. The Quirk is named Dark Shadow, but Chiyo gave hers a name. Her Dark Shadow is named Grimoire.

b. Fumikage's Dark Shadow is still named Dark Shadow, unless you guys want his named differently.

•••••

This prologue is completely rushed, but I still hope you enjoy! Bye!

WhovianWhoudini