The Tempests' Glamorous Lives as Teachers, pt. 1 (OVA 3)

The characters near the end named "Wizard," "Knight," and "White Mage" are the characters who are named Companions C, D and E in "The Armed Nation of Dwargo" chapter. You know, these guys:

In the courtyard of the Freedom Academy, the students play with volleyball while me and Rimuru relaxed in the shade of a tree

(YN): A few days after we succeeded in getting spirits to inhabit Shizu-san's students, I, (YN) Tempest, felt relaxed...

I look at Rimuru next to me.

(YN): ...and Rimuru was melting.

I chuckle and look back to the sky

(YN): Shizu-san, you have nothing to worry about. Kenya has a light spirit, Ryota has wind and water, Gale has earth, and Alice has ths a spirit of space. And the spirit that inhabited Chloe... We're still unsure what kind of spirit it is...

Ranga: Masters.

Rimuru turns to Ranga.

Ranga: I sincerely admire you for what you have done here.

Rimuru: Oh, that? It wasn't that big a deal. Yeah, we just did we had to.

Ranga: Such modesty! Your humility... Your strong appearances... Your kingly composures! I am so very-

(YN): Did you come here because you needed something?

The Tempest Wolf leader gasps.

Ranga: You're right, Master. I know your time here at Freedom Academy is almost finished, but what will you do?

(YN): What we will do? I was so focused on the helping the kids that I never thought about it.

Rimuru: We need to head back to town. I'm sure everyone's waiting for us.

Ranga: Of course!

Rimuru: Then again... There's no need to be in a hurry. No harm will come in relaxing a bit longer, right? Ranga, you should relax, too.