The Tempests' Glorious Days as Teachers, pt. 3 (OVA 5)

The character called "Michael" is Muzan's working name in this story until (YN) names him... well, Muzan.

(YN): After arriving first in Guratol as part of Freedom Academy's outdoor training, the Class S kids went to check out the cave they'd be exploring in the next phase. They encountered a band of thieves there and managed to round d them all up, but then a spectre appeared, and the kids decided to take him on.

The kids stood ready as the Phantom-controlled Gesdar smiles and laughs maliciously at them. The tied up bandit group freaked out.

Blondy: A spectre?!

X-Man: How is that happening?!

Wizard: That's scary! Boss!

The scared guy runs from behind a wall to his crew, untying the rope that held them.

Wizard: We gotta get out of here right now!

Blondy: Yeah... I thought this guy seemed awful cocky for a butler!

The spectre glares at the bandits with his piercing red eyes as the group of thieves ran out the cave. Meanwhile, Gale turns to his Beast Gnome that was perked on his shoulder.

Gale: Beast Gnome!

The small spirit turns and jumps from Gale's shoulder to the ground. It grows to its larger size and puts its hands in front of Tiss in a protective manner.

Spectre: Now then, shall we get started?

Kenya yells and rushes at the specter. Kenya attacks him with rapid sword strikes that the monster was blocking easily with just one arm. The spectre swats the boy's sword away, attacking with a punch.

Gale: No, you don't!

Gale quickly runs in and blocks the attack with his shield, saving Kenya. The force from the impact was enough to create a shockwave so powerful that the walls and ceiling of the cave trembled around everyone.

Tiss: Such power...

The spectre pushes Gale back with his fist after an unsuccessful attempt to break his shield.

Spectre: That's quite an impressive shield.

Gale looks at the powerful monster with a confident smile.

Gale: Well, it's quite rare.

Alice manipulates her throwing knives to go after the spectre while Kenya imbues his sword with the Light Spirit's energy and runs at the spectre. The monster catches a throwing knife between his fingers gers and releases a small pulse of energy dispersing the others, much to Alice and Kenya's shock. Kenya tries to land a hit on the monster but to no success. The monster laughs at the boy while effortlessly avoiding each swing.

Spectre: Not good enough! I suppose I should should you that my strength is so superior, you cannot fight it!

The kids brace themselves as the spectre released a powerful burst of energy. The spectre dashes foward and punches Kenya back into Gale, slamming against his shield and throwing him off his feet. The spectre appears before Alice and knocks her back. All three kids hit the cave wall and fall to the floor unconscious.

Tiss: Kenya-kun! Alice-chan!

The spectre suddenly begins to transform.

Spectre: I am the highest of the lower-ranked phantoms, the Commander class!

After finishing his change, the spectre reveals his true form.