Battle with the Orcs pt. 1

Before Rimuru and I could fly down to the Orc Lord, we hear something approaching. We look to the direction and see a red light heading towards the area insanely fast. We quickly move out the way and the object lands on the ground. When the dust cleared it revealed a masked being.

(YN): Are you a majin?

Gelmud: What's the big idea?! How dare ruin the the Gelmud-sama's plans?!

(YN) & Rimuru: Gelmud?

Great Sage: Gelmud is-

(YN) & Rimuru: The one who named Rigurd's eldest son?

Great Sage: Y-Yes.

Gelmud: A new Demon Lord who would have done my bidding was about to be born!

(YN) & Rimuru: A new...

Benimaru: ...Demon Lord?

Gelmud: Yes! That's why I gave out so many names, sowed so many seeds! All to create the ultimate pawn!

Hakuro: And that is why...

Soei: ...you showed up...

Shion: ...in our village?

Gabiru: Oh! It's Gelmud-sama!

Gabiru's Guard 3: That's the one who gave Gabiru-sama's his name?

Gabiru: What brings you here? Could it be you've come to help us?

Gelmud: You useless dolt!

Gabiru: Huh?

Gelmud: Just become a meal for the Orc Lord already!

Gabiru: Huh?!

Gabiru's Guard 1: What is he talking about?

Gelmud: A useless fool like you will never be more than a nuisance! So be eaten by the Orc Lord and become his strength! You'll be more useful to me in death. Consider it an honor.

Gabiru: G-Gero... G-Gel...

Gelmud: Get him, Orc Lord!

Geld doesn't move.

Gelmud: What's the matter?

Geld: What do you mean by evolving into a Demon Lord?

Gelmud: Tsk... You really are an imbecile. You will become the Demon Lord "Orc Disaster" and rule over the Forest of Jura! That is what both he and I both desire!

Rimuru: Who's "he"?

(YN): I hope it's not Muzan. That would be troublesome.

Gelmud: Why are you just standing there, you stupid pig?! There's no time. I'm not supposed to interfere, but I have no choice.

The majin makes a red ball of energy in his hand.

Gabiru's Guard 1: Gabiru-sama!

Gabiru's Guard 2: You must flee!

Gelmud: Die!

Gelmud fires the ball at Gabiru, only for the his three Lizardmen Guards to get in the way and take the hit for him.

Gabiru: You guys!

Gabiru's Guard 1: Gabiru-sama, you're all right...

Gabiru's Guard 3: Thank goodness...

Gabiru lets out tearful cry.

Gabiru: Gelmud-sama!

Gelmud prepares another attack.