The Tempests' Glamorous Lives as Teachers, pt. 2 (OVA 4)

(YN): The day of Freedom Academy's outdoor training even has arrived. Classes A,B, C, D, E, and S must send a team of five students to guard one of the teachers on a journey from the capital of the Kingdom of Ingrassia to the town of Guratol in the south. After that, they must explore some caves on the outskirts of the town, and their progress will be graded.

I stood at Rimuru's desk while my blue-haired brother leaned back in his chair.

Rimuru: So the teacher of the class that earns the highest grade gets a bonus of ten gold coins, huh?

(YN): That's what Tiss-sensei said. Ten gold coins.

Rimuru: That antique desk I saw at the antique store sure was nice.

(YN): Still just a desk.

Rimuru: And I was thinking getting you a gift, Nii-san.

(YN): That ugly lamp with the fairy motif? Hello no. In fact, I get the desk, you get that lamp.

Jeff: Tempest-sensei.

Rimuru: I guess it doesn't matter. All we have to do is show everyone how great the Class S kids are. It's not like I could use a bonus or anything...

(YN): I really don't see it as anything special besides it being just a raise.

Jeff: Tempest-sensei.

Great Sage: Notice. Thoughts unbefitting of a teacher detected.

(YN): And I know who it is...

Jeff: Tempest-sensei!

(YN): We hear you! Shut up!

We gather at the large table with other teachers and Jeff recapped everything we already knew.

Jeff: So, on that note, Tempest-sensei, you two will be escorted by my Class A students, and you will be the ones to evaluate them.

Rimuru: Class A? Not Class S?

Jeff: Naturally. If you were to evaluate your own class, there is a chance you would show favoritism to them.

Rimuru: Good point. So we're in charge of Class A, huh?

Jeff: Yare, yare. You weren't listening to me at all, were you? I truly envy you. How nice it mist be to feel so confident.

Rimuru: I was just thinking about some things. Sorry about that.

Jeff: Well, of the fifty students in my Class A, the five with highest grades will form your party. I can promise you a safe and comfortable journey.

(YN): Of course. Thank you very much. By the way, who's going with Class S?

Tiss: That'll be me. I'll do my best!

(YN): Oh, thank goodness it's her and not that asshole! Take good care of them. They're a great bunch, so I ensure you'll have a safe journey. Oh, but there's no need to thank me.

I stare at the annoyed Jeff with a confident smile.

||||

Outside, some students admire Class S's camping care and Gale's Beast Gnome.

Chloe: Tempest-sensei got it for us. It's called a "camping car".

Kenya: We Class S are gonna get the top prize for sure! Right?

Ryota: Mm.

Gale: Let's do our best.

Alice: Just try and catch up with us if you can!