The Direwolves

Rimuru and I were looking amongst the group of Goblins before us.

(YN): Looks like we shouldn't expect many to find many who can fight Direwolves. They all look too scrawny and beat-up. Talk about pressure... Everyone, do you understand our situation?

Elder's Son: Yes! We are prepared for a life-or-death battle!

The others stood to at attention.

(YN): At ease, soldier, no need get all worked up.

Rimuru: Only think about doing the best you can.

The Goblins' faces adopt a look of surprise at hearing our words. Rimuru amd I look the other way to hide the faint blush on our faces.

(YN): We didn't mean to sound that cool...

Rimuru: But first, take us to where the wounded are.

The Goblin Elder and his takes us to a hut where 14 wounded Goblins layed, with bandages covering their wounds.

(YN): I really have to credit these guys. They know they're unable to take on the Direwolves, yet the still go out of their way to face danger to protect themselves.

Elder Goblin: We did all we could for them, but...

I examine the deep cuts and wounds on one of the injured.

(YN): These cuts are deeper than I'd imagined. Did their fangs and claws do that much damage? Rimuru, I think you should try it.

Rimuru proceeds to "eat" the injured Goblin, then spits him out with his injuries completely healed.

Elder Goblin: Y-Your wounds...

Healed Goblin: They're healed!

(YN): Look like eating him and throwing those potions in his body on him would be so effective! Those healing potions really work!

Rinuru repeats the process with the other six Goblins, and they were completely fine.

(YN): Now it's my time turn.

I untie the bandages of an injured Goblin and examined his wounds.

(YN): Oh, these do look bad, but I can take care of these.

I draw my Moonblade and cut the palm of my hand open.

Goblin Elder: (YN)-sama!

(YN): Don't worry. My blood has healing and regenerative abilities, so they'll be fine.

I squeeze my hand to let the blood drip into his injuries. The blood settles into his deep cuts and heals them as if he was never injured. I repeat the same action with the other injured Goblins and they were also healed.

Elder Goblin: You are magnificent, Tempest-sama!

They bow right after.

(YN): That's all of the wounded. Now then... We'll build a fence.