The Orc Lord

The characters referred as "Gabiru's Guard 1, 2 & 3" are the three Lizardmen that went with Gabiru after his exile.

The Goblins surround us as we watch Rimuru try food for the very first time in his human form. He picks ups a kabob stick and takes a bite at a piece of meat on it. He starts chewing then lowers his head.

(YN): Rimuru?

Rigurd: Rimuru-sama?

Rigur: Is it not your tastes?

He brings his head up with a big smile on his face.

Rimuru: That's so good!

I smile when everyone erupt into cheers

(YN): Huh, what did I tell ya? The food taste great!

Rimuru: This is bliss!

He picks up another kabob stick to eat. I take the other two from the plate and begin to eat them.

Rimuru: I didn't have a sense of taste in my slime form. This is the first time I've tasted food since we came to this world. It's good be alive!

(YN): You said it!

Rimuru: Now does eating feel better now that I'm around to enjoy it with you guys?

(YN): It does. Even though I was eating with everyone else, I felt a bit lonely when you weren't you there. I felt the same way when Tokito was never at home for dinner.

Rimuru: You felt lonely without when I wasn't around? Aww.

(YN): Shut up.

Rimuru and I laugh, continued to eat and tease each other when the Goblins went on to enjoy the rest of the feast.

(YN): Now that Rimuru can eat food with us, it truly feels like I'm eating with my family again.

Kaijin: The Orcs attacked the Ogres? That can't be!

Red Ogre: It's the truth.

Kaijin: Can such a thing happen?

Rigurd: I don't know.

Gobta: Is it that strange?

Rigur: Gobta...

Kaijin: Of course it is. Ogres are immeasurably stronger than Orcs. That such a weak race would attack them is unthinkable.

Red Ogre: Nevertheless, they did come. They attacked our village out of nowhere. They carried weapons and wore armors, amd their overwhelming numbers filled the entire forest. Those detestable pigs... overran our village.

Kaijin: Orcs wearing armor?

Red Ogre: Yes, the same type of full plate armor mail that Humans wear.

Kaijin: That must mean...

Rigurd: It's likely the Orcs are not working alone.

Kaijin: Orcs could never round up all that valuable armor themselves.