gσנσ | уσυ'яє gσηηα ℓσνє мє

Gojo x sorcerer! reader
*************
requested by bore_flower05 , also just me adding to my jjk brainrot ;)
**************
fem! reader
*************
Anime: Jujutsu Kaisen
*************

Gojo x sorcerer! reader*************requested by bore_flower05 , also just me adding to my jjk brainrot ;)**************fem! reader*************Anime: Jujutsu Kaisen *************

***************

^face claim************Other characters

^face claim
************
Other characters

^face claim************Other characters

^Yuji Itadori

__~__~__~__~__~__~

"Alright Yuji today you'll have special training," Gojo exclaimed as the two walked to the open field. Yuji smiled, "really sensei! What will you be teaching me today?"

The blindfolded man smiled, "I won't be teaching you today, I've called in a special friend to train you." The two stopped in the field waiting for the sorcerer.

The sound of shoes alerted both males, as a tall, blonde woman stood at the top of the steps.

She had a blank face, with her hair covering one eye. Her dark blue cape flapped in the wind, Yuji stared as the woman walked in front of him.

Gojo wrapped an arm around her waist, smiling. "Yuji meet the super scary special grade sorcerer, also known as the second strongest person in the jujutsu world, Hinji Kayami!"

Kayami stood silently, "hello Itadori-kun."

Yuji bowed, flushed. "Nice to meet you, Hinji-sensei!" He stood back up with sparkles in his eyes.

Gojo mirroring his excitement, "don't get any ideas, we're getting married in a couple months."

Yuji paled, wide eyed. "Why must all the pretty ones be taken." He sadly mumbled. Kayami cracked a slight smile, "let's get started, I don't like my time being wasted."

__~__~__~__~__~__~__~

Yuji panted, clutching his neck. He coughed, trying to catch his breath. Kayami stood with her arms folded, waiting for him to stand.

"I'm impressed, you lasted longer than expected."

"You never told me your cape would choke me!" Yuji coughed, still on the ground. Gojo sat on a boulder, laughing, "you gotta expect the unexpected Yuji-kun."

Kayami helped Yuji up, dusting him off. "You have a lot of potential. I enjoyed training you, now go clean up."

At his teachers praise, the pink haired boy perked up. With sparkles in his eyes he bowed, "thank you Hinji-sensei!" He ran to his dorm, smiling.

Gojo walked to his bride, hugging her. "You would make a great mother." Kayami looked over he shoulder, "you think? I didn't do anything special."

The blonde kissed her cheek, "I just have a feeling. C'mon let's go on a walk."

The two walked through the woods to the dock. They sat with their legs hanging above the water. The sun rays glistened over the lake, giving a beautiful scenery.

"Could you imagine when the higher up arranged our marriage we would actually fall in love." Kayami turned to see Gojo looking at her with his blindfold up. His blue eyes sparkled, she lost herself staring into his soul.

"Of course not, I found you very obnoxious. Still do, but I've grown accustomed to it."

Gojo laughed loudly, "yeah I've gotten that a lot. I'm just happy I found you, I expected to live my life alone."

Kayami glanced at him before looking back at the water. While she was distracted Gojo fished something out his pocket.

"I know rings are useless to you so I got you something." The female sorcerer looked to see a blindfold like his, but white, in his hands.

"So you and I can match." Gojo smiled at his bride-to-be and she smiled back. She kissed him and took the blindfold.

"Spending the rest of my life with you doesn't sound so bad."

__~__~__~__~__~__~__~

I am in love with Gojo, and jujutsu kaisen as a whole😪✨💃🏾

Hope you enjoyed

I'm going to continue obsessing over everyone in this show

Have a great day/night💕