мєℓℓσ | ѕωєєтηєѕѕ

Mello x sugar baby! Reader
************
fem!reader
************
Anime: Death Note
************

Mello x sugar baby! Reader ************fem!reader************Anime: Death Note ************

**************

^outfit__~__~__~__~__~__~__~

^outfit
__~__~__~__~__~__~__~

Chloe adjusted the straps of her bra looking in the mirror. The yellow contrasted beautifully with her skin, giving a glow she loved. Her body was filled with a slight nervousness. She hoped Mello liked her surprise, even though she knew he'd like anything on her.

They where in her high-rise apartment that he bought her. They had just gotten back from a shopping spree as Chloe has been good for the past two weeks. Mello was waiting outside in her bedroom.

"Sweetheart what's taking so long, I'll be 40 by the time you come out."

Chloe rolled her eyes, taking one last look in he mirror. "I'm done, coming out now." She opened her bathroom door and slowly walked out.

Mello sat on a chair, legs spread eating his chocolate bar. He loudly snapped it with his teeth. He watched Chloe walk out in yellow lingerie and clear heels. He froze watching now her body swayed as she walked.

"Do you like it?" Chloe turned in a circle, laughing slightly. Mello snapped a piece of chocolate, "c'mere I need a closer view."

Chloe walked in front of Mello, he ran his fingers across her body. He snapped the top of her thong making her gasp. He smirked, bringing her down to his lap. "You're so fucking sexy."

She smiled wrapping her arms around his neck, "I'm glad you like it, I bought it last week. Just wanted to surprise you."

Chloe kissed him, moaning as she tasted the chocolate from his lips. She lightly rolled her hips on his, feeling him get hard. She chuckled kissing him harder. Mello slapped her ass, guiding her hips to move faster on him.

"Let's stop please. There's still other things I want to show you."

He hummed kissing down her jaw, "well you better hurry because I won't hold off for much longer."

Chloe got up, giving him one last kiss before going back into the bathroom.

"God she's so damn hot."

__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~

Mello has a special place in my heart😫✋🏾

He deserved better my chocolate loving fiend

Anyway Death Note 10/10 would recommend.