gσנσ | ƒιяѕт вσяη

Gojo x sister! reader
***********
sibling scenarios
***********
Y'all shouldn't be surprised at this point 😃
I swear I'll do other characters soon enough!
***********
Anime: Jujutsu Kaisen
***********

Gojo x sister! reader ***********sibling scenarios***********Y'all shouldn't be surprised at this point 😃I swear I'll do other characters soon enough! ***********Anime: Jujutsu Kaisen ***********

*************

^face claim & outfits • Sunny is 16 (a second year) and lives with Gojo

• Sunny is 16 (a second year) and lives with Gojo

__~__~__~__~__~__~__~

c #₁

Sunny and Gojo were shopping in Tokyo as it was the weekend and he had a few hours off before he had to go back to Jujutsu Tech. She was in a white shirt with a blue dress over and blue sneakers. Gojo wore a black tracksuit with his dark sunglasses and hair down. They entered a small boutique and separated.

Sunny was looking at skirts and pants while Gojo was searching for new shoes. The female worker walked to Gojo and started helping him even though he didn't need assistance. Sunny glanced at them, rolling her eyes at the obvious attempt at flirting the worker was doing.

"Excuse me do you have these pants in a bigger size?" Gojo looked seeing his sister's annoyed face, then he faced the worker who was still staring at him. "So are you going anywhere after this?"

"Uhh work..." Did she not hear Sunny?

"Excuse me do-"

"What we have is on the rack, if you don't find your size then leave." The worker smiled at Gojo, ignoring Sunny.

Gojo raised an eyebrow his demeanor changing, "I don't know if you're going to continue this sad attempt at flirting but I don't appreciate you being rude to my sunshine. Now she asked for a bigger size so get the damn pants."

The worker ran to the back very embarrassed, Sunny walked to Gojo laughing, "stupid bitch." Gojo cackled loudly, draping his arm on his little sister, "yeah she is."

c #₂

Sunny nonchalantly walked the halls of Jujutsu Tech, looking for her brother. She was in her gym uniform (second outfit) because she didn't have time to change before she got suspended. She held her backpack straps and whistled as she walked. She was in the front part of the school, she was beginning to call Gojo before she saw two teenage boys. One with pink hair and a red hoodie on his uniform and a tall, tan muscular boy.

"Hey! Um do you know where I can find Gojo Satoru." Both boys studied Sunny, dragging their eyes down her body. Quite impressed, "who are you miss? I'm Todo."

"And I'm Itadori."

Sunny smiled, adjusting her bag, "I'm Sunny his little sister, I'm supposed to meet him here because I got suspended."

"Woahhh, what did you do?"

"You're Gojo-sensei little sister!"

Both boys spoke at the same time making Sunny laugh. "yes I'm that idiot's sister and I fought this girl in my class so I got in trouble."

Gojo walked behind Sunny smacking the back of her head, "I leave you alone for a few hours, and you fight someone AND call me an idiot. I don't know if I can trust you." He fake pouted as his sister hugged him.

Itadori and Todo shamelessly stared at Sunny's ass since her back was turned. Gojo glared at them causing shivers down their backs. He made the 'slicing neck' gesture before pulling away and smiling at his sister.

"Why did you fight at school?"

"You ever hear the expression, talk shit get hit?"

"Yeah"

"Well, obviously the girl hadn't so I had to teach her." Both Gojo's laughed at the situation making Todo and Itadori nervous.

Yep, she's definitely his sister.

c #₃

Sunny slammed their front door closed, visibly pissed off. "SATORU!!" She stumped to the living room to see Gojo sitting on the couch with a woman. There were wine glasses and snacks on the coffee table in front of them. Both looked at Sunny seeing her in her wet softball uniform, dirty and pissed.

She turned to the woman glaring, "get out."

"Excuse you. Who are you-"

"Lady you have 30 seconds to get the hell out of my house." The woman angrily left, leaving Gojo avoiding Sunny's glare. "He-hey sunshine, you look great."

She threw a pillow at him hitting him square in the face. "YOU JERK! You forgot to pick me up from softball practice, I didn't think anything of it becaure you're busy. But on the way here I was catcalled, almost attacked by a deranged street cat, and a car splashed dirty water ALL OVER ME."

Gojo awkwardly smiled, hiding behind his glasses. "Then I come here to find you with some woman while I just had the worst 30 minutes of my life. I swear I'm the only responsible person in this house!"

Sunny walked to her room and slammed her door. She took a long shower until she felt truly clean. She laid on her bed wearing a big shirt and sweatpants strolling on tiktok.

Gojo knocked on her door before peeping his head in. His blue eyes stared at her, "you wanna go get mochi ice cream?"

She looked at him with no emotion, "yes."

__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~

ok i know i'm obsessed with this man but tmr i SWEAR I'll post other content ☺️✋🏾

next update will be kyoya from ohshc

love you guys

vote,comment,share💕