куσуα | ηυяѕєѕ σƒƒι¢є

Kyoya x fem! Reader
***********
big baby is sick 🤒
***********
Anime: ouran high school host club
***********

Kyoya x fem! Reader ***********big baby is sick 🤒 ***********Anime: ouran high school host club ***********

************

__~__~__~__~__~__~__~

Toya crept her head into her boyfriend's room, she saw his body but couldn't see if his eyes were open or not. She saw the used tissues on his bedside desk and a thermometer, she frowned knowing Kyoya must have felt really bad to miss school and host club hours.

Tamaki was practically a headless chicken today, not having Kyoya to ground him.

"Psst, Kyoya. Kyo are you awake?"

Kyoya opened his eyes. He wasn't asleep but wanted to be left alone, but he knew the voice was his girlfriends' voice so he could tolerate her. "Yes I'm up you can come in."

Toya ran to his bed jumping on it, "aww my poor baby, you must really be sick. Let me take care of you! I want you to feel better."

Kyoya lifted his head, admiring his girlfriend, he didn't want to tell her that his maids had already given him medicine and tended to his needs. "sure nurse Toya make me feel better."

She giggled getting up from his bed, she took his tempeture which was significantly better than this morning, cleaned his room (with gloves of course), and fed him soup. By the end of it, she was tired and Kyoya was slightly smiling at how serious she took her nurse position.

"Nurse Toya I think I need cuddles so my sickness doesn't come back."

"Oh really, well who am I to refuse such a handsome patient."

Toya took off her uniform shirt and curled next to Kyoya, he covered them both with his expensive blankets. He kissed her forehead and played with a few of her braids.

"Thanks for taking care of me baby. I feel good as new."

When he didn't get a reply he glanced down seeing Toya fast asleep, he smiled then closed his own eyes. Falling into a peaceful rest.

__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~

Seee different characters 😽 I'll definitely write more for ohshc, great anime

Hope you liked this, don't forget to leave request on the request page!!!!!!!

Have a great day/night🥰🕺🏾