тѕυкιѕнιмα | ιηтєяηαтισηαℓ вαву

tsukishima x black/puerto rican reader
***********
aged up characters
***********
Requested by officalweeb12 & MOISTMONOKUMA
***********
Anime: Haikyuu!
************

tsukishima x black/puerto rican reader ***********aged up characters***********Requested by officalweeb12 & MOISTMONOKUMA***********Anime: Haikyuu!************

__~__~__~__~__~__~

Krista and Tsukishima are high school sweethearts. They've been together for five years now, both are now in college and live in a cozy apartment. Tsuki continued playing volleyball while Krista plays softball. Throughout the semester they're both busy with practices, games, training, along with academics. They never let that hinder their relationship but the couple has never vacationed together. With both of their schedules filled for most of the year, they never got the chance. Until now.

School is out and it's summer break. Three months to do whatever they wanted.

Tsukishima and Krista were asleep in their apartment, with Krista laying on top of her boyfriend. His arm wrapped around her waist keeping her close to him. Per usual Krista awoke first, carefully stretching her body as to not disturb Tsuki. She detached from him, wiping her face and yawning. He groaned and reached for her body, wanting her to come back to him. When he felt nothing he sat up glaring at Krista. She smiled then kissed him, "buenos días bean pole." The blonde rolled his eyes, faking annoyance at the nickname. "Buenos días mi amor." Tsukishima kissed Krista again, she smiled into the kiss before leaning back.

"You still have morning breath. Go brush your teeth stinky."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After doing their morning routine, the couple sat in their bed watching TV. Tsukishima was paying attention to the screen while Krista was thinking deeply. He noticed, glancing at her, "what's up with you. You're acting weird." She shifted to the front of his sitting figure, "I've been thinking, and I've realized we've never gone on a vacation together. So I want to do that with you."

The bespectacled man stared blankly at his girlfriend, "so you want to go on vacation. Sounds good. Where to?" Krista smiled happily, kissing Tsuki again. "I want to go to Puerto Rico. I haven't been back home in years and I wanna show you my heritage." She dreamily spoke of her home country with so much pride that it made Tsukishima happy listening to her. He pecked her lips, "we can go anywhere, I really don't care as long as we're together."

__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~
Something short and simple
I haven't watched haikyuu in forever so I kinda miss this tall mofo😽
Hope you enjoyed💖