вαη |¢σσкιє мσηѕтєя

Ban x fem! Reader
************
College Au! Quarterback Ban x Cheerleader Reader
************
Anime: Seven Deadly Sins
************
Smut, I'm trying so critiques are welcomed!!
************

Ban x fem! Reader ************College Au! Quarterback Ban x Cheerleader Reader ************Anime: Seven Deadly Sins ************Smut, I'm trying so critiques are welcomed!!************

**************

^face-claim__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~

^face-claim
__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~

Britannia University's football team were one of the best. They went to nationals every year, this year was looking to go down that same path. Ban was a star player, quarterback and caption. He led his team to victory every game.

Until a 6'7 foot player barreled into him and fractured his ankle. He was out for half the season, resting and going to physical therapy to rebuild his muscle.

His girlfriend Saila, the captain of the cheerleading team, was the only thing that kept him sane while he was bedridden. She took care of him, fed him, bathed him, brought his schoolwork to him. She treated him like a high-class celebrity.

Now Ban is back, just in time for the final game before nationals. And once again he led his team to victory. Surprising everyone as he gracefully ran down the field and made the final touchdown.

His team, the supporters, and the cheerleaders, ran, screamed and crowed around him. Celebrating their win and one-way ticket to nationals.

Saila jumped on him, both of them smiling as they kissed. Ban held her by the legs so she wouldn't fall.

They separated as the team went into the locker room to cool down and discuss their future plans. It was loud as players cheered and banged on lockers.

As Ban was taking off some of his gear, his best friend Meliodas patted his back. "Yo dude! Did you see how everyone went crazy for you at the end! It was awesome. We're gonna kick serious ass at nationals."

A tall, black haired player laughed as he took his shirt off. "Nah he didn't see anything, he was too busy having face sex with his girl." Ban glanced at Zeldris, Meliodas' younger brother, who made obnoxious kissing noises.

He shock his head, his blue locs falling in his eyes, "shut up freshman, don't be jealous cause I have a girlfriend. Not that it matters, I saw you and Lucas last week. Looked real cozy together."

Zeldris blushed thinking of the brown haired boy, "shut the hell up Ban." He turned back to locker, while his brother and teammate laughed at him.

******************

All of the team left out the locker room leaving Ban by himself. He only had his compression tights on with a towel wrapped around his neck.

He heard footsteps coming in, then he saw white tennis shoes and brown legs. Saila walked in seeing her beau half naked in all his glory. She smiled pulling him into a kiss.

"You did so good today. You looked hot out on the field." Ban smirked pulling her bottom half closer to his. He rolled his hips against her, feeling his dick swell.

She gasped, feeling him so close to her sex. She tugged his blue hair making him groan. She bit his bottom lip, watching it snap back. They pulled apart, Ban had a light blush while Saila's lips were puffy and wet.

"I love you so much Saila." He kissed her again feeling her smile.

"Show me how much you love me."

Ban hoisted her up, wrapping her thick thighs around his waist. He pushed her back into the lockers before roughly kissing her. He trailed down her jaw and neck, sucking and biting.

"hahh, fuck baby."

He bit her neck with his sharp teeth. He licked over the bite before doing it again. Saila bucked her hips against his, loudly gasping. "keep going, please."

He rolled his hips eagerly, he could feel her wetness through her skorts. "I never got to thank you for- fuck- taking care of me these past months."

"Fuck me. Do it Ban."

His resolve snapped as he ripped a hole in her skort and underwear. Her sex glistened under the fluorescent lights in the locker room.

"Ban! My uniform."

He kissed her, while taking himself out his tights. "I'll get you a new one. Now shut up and take it."

He shoved him into her, his chest muscles flexed and pushed against her. "Fuck! Oh g-god." Ban moaned as he positioned his hands on the bottom of her ass. He circled his hips, getting deeper and letting Saila adjust.

"you feel so good, I never get tired of hearing you break from my dick."

Ban thrusted harshly, he pushed her hips into him, making her take his entire length. Her head fell back on the lockers as she moaned loudly. Not caring if any players or coaches could hear them.

Their thighs slapped loudly as he plowed into her. Ban bit her neck, speeding up his hips. "You like this huh? anyone could come in and see how much of a cockslut you are."

He used her hips as leverage to get her to scream. Saila grabbed his hair, tugging as she kissed him.

"cum in me...shit~ harder please, I'm so close."

Ban could hear her back hitting against the lockers, he smirked, his red eyes in slits as he sped up, "as you wish precious."

A couple more thrust and Ban released into her, she clenched around him, milking him dry. A second later Saila came, her juices dripping down her thigh.

Their warm breaths mingled together, as they came down from their highs. Ban pulled out and watched as his release dripped out of her. He pecked her brown lips than dropped her legs from around him.

"C'mon I'll take you back to your dorm. We're going out tonight to celebrate."

__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~

Ahhhshjsjdjdjdjc the first smut I've wrote in this book 💀💀

How was it? Was it enjoyable? I hope so, I'll definitely get better as I keep writing

Anyway hope you enjoyed 💕
Have a wonderful day/night