gσנσ тσנι & ѕυкυηα |вσѕѕ вαву

This trio x baby Sukuna
***************
I can't stop thinking about these three besties raising a child. With supermodel Gojo, rockstar Sukuna, and professional boxer Toji.
**************
Anime: Jujutsu Kaisen
**************

**************Anime: Jujutsu Kaisen **************

****************

__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~

Toji rapidly hit the punching bag in the home gym, his headphones blasted Megan thee Stallion while he trained. He had another boxing match in a couple weeks so he was prepping.

Sukuna walked into the gym, knocking on the door. Toji continued to punch the bag, bopping his head to his music. The artist rolled his eyes before throwing a 5 pound weight ball at his friend.

Toji took off his headphones, "what do you need?"

"I'm about to meet with my manager for your after party. I gotta finish all the songs I'm performing."

Toji took off his shirt, panting from his workout. "I haven't even won the match and you're planning an after party?"

Sukuna rolled his eyes again. "You're gonna win, you haven't lost a match in years. So we'll be fine."

The black haired man laughed, walking out the gym with Sukuna following. "When is Satoru getting back from Milan?"

Their white haired friend and roommate had been on a modeling job in Europe for the past month. "I think tomorrow, he said he was excited to have us eat the food he's bringing back."

Toji opened the refrigerator, getting one of his after-workout shakes. The doorbell rang, he looked towards the door with an eyebrow raised. "You think he lost his key again?"

Sukuna walked to the door, "if he did he won't be getting another from me."

He opened the door to their penthouse to see a brown skin girl covered in a blue blanket. Next to her was a brown envelope. Sukuna looked in the hallway but no one was there.

"Is it Gojo?" Toji walked towards the door. "No it's a baby."

The baby opened her eyes, her red pupils staring straight into Sukuna's. He grabbed the carrier, closing the door.

He sat on the couch, staring at the baby. She has his eyes and curly brown hair with pink tips. She nibbled on her hand and made gurgling noises.

Why does she look like me.....

Toji opened the envelope seeing a letter, birth certificate, social security card, and a doctors report of her allergies. He read the letter first.

"Sukuna I'm leaving your child with you. I don't want her and never did. You got me pregnant so deal with the consequences. Every time I look at her I see you and it makes me sick. Her name is Lette Ryomen, take care of her. Tammy"

Sukuna looked to Toji. "Tammy! I stopped fucking her over a year ago. How come she didn't tell me she was pregnant." He took the envelope from the boxer, while Toji took Lette from her carrier. She smiled at the man and grabbed his cheeks.

He smiled at the girl and hugged her to him, before he felt her bit at his pecks. She was trying to get at his nipple, obviously for milk. "Hey! Hey now, you need consent before you start sucking a man's nipple."

Lette laughed before knocking her head against his. "I think your baby is hungry."

Sukuna came out his mental breakdown to see Toji playing with his child. "I.. I have a child. When did this happen!"

Gojo happily open the door singing, "yahooooo! Friends your favorite model has returned!" Gojo walked to the living room his smile faltering, "who's kid is that. You guys are babysitting?" He peered over his sunglasses looking at the baby.

"No apparently I have a child. Tammy got pregnant and didn't tell me."

Gojo broke his neck looking at Sukuna then the baby. "Tammy! That pretty flight attendant. Damn Sukuna couldn't keep it zipped up could you." The blonde started laughing at his friends obvious pain.

He dropped his luggage than took Lette from Toji. He studied the baby then smiled, "damn she does look like you too. No denying this."

Lette grabbed his glasses, "sweetie unless you have a thousand dollars you better stop while you're ahead." He bounced the brown girl making her giggle. "You are so cute! You adorable little chocolate drop. Thank god you don't look too much like your daddy."

"Hey! I'm attractive."

"What's her name?"

Toji pulled her cheeks making her whine loudly, "Lette Ryomen. Her birthday is April 30. A Taurus like me."

Sukuna was still on the couch trying to grasp the idea of being a father. "So Sukuna how you feel? You created this cute little thing." Gojo passed Lette to her dad, Sukuna poked her cheek awkwardly.

Lette bit his finger, although she didn't have any teeth.

"You little shit. How dare you bite your father!"

She laughed before snuggling into his neck.

"Damn. I have a kid."

Gojo clapped his hands bringing attention to himself, "Now! Who's excited to try Italian sweets!"

__~__~__~__~__~__~__~

There will be multiple parts to this, and Lette will get older with each one

But I hope you enjoyed! I couldn't get the concept out my head

Pray that SUGIMA will get out this jjk brainrot😀😨

Have a wonderful day/night 💕