CHPT 13.5 || A Fortunate Mistake?

(This has no part in the original story line!!)

-----

There were two types of people in the Armed Detective Academy. The popular kids and the... 'weirdos', for y/n, she was unfortunately sorted into the latter.

But she didn't mind, the so called weirdos were fun but a bit too,, fun per say. We have Kenji, Dazai, Kunikida and Atsushi.

(Atsushi being the most sane out of all three of them.)

Kenji was known as the Wanna-Be Vegan, Dazai was known as a timebomb, Kunikida was known as a pick me boy.

Atsushi was just... a furry.

I mean a side character.

Y/N was,, a fucking loser smh. (just kidding maybe 😳😳)

She was known as a "Hopeless romantic". Nobody had a problem with that though, it was pretty true.

I mean, she simps for fukuza-

Ranpo Edogawa.

He was known for his charming eyes and sweet personality.

No doubt everyone found him cute which lead to several confessions by random females. (Sometimes males because yeah.)

Hes turned down every single one thought as if waiting for the perfect girl to appear.

(okay Mr picky 🙄)

During science period, which was lead by Ango smthitnf (I forgot his full name cause I'm rlly cool like that)

They were to pair up in 2. obviously everyone ran to ranpo, may it be his looks or his smartness.

Y/N was left staring at the window (so basic 🙄‼‼)

until Atsushi came up to her to partner up. Which she agreed to ofc.

They agreed to meet at Atsushis dorm every Tuesdays after school to sort out the project about why virgin oil has to have no sex life whatsoever.

Atsushi told her his dorm number, 69450. She nodded him off as she went to pass out on her desk.

The following Tuesday rolled around as she walked over to his dorm.

Y/Ns POV

"What was the dorm number again? Uhhh- 69420? Yeah I think so."  I sped around to the dorm to knock the door several times. Which had no answer.

I decided to text atsushi but because i was dumb, i forgot to charge my phone!!

So obviously I went to get a charger- No I didn't.

I broke in through the window! <3

"Atsushiiiii!! I sorta broke your windoww"  I politely said as I went to sit on the couch. I then felt steam coming from a certain room so I went to check it out. Turns out it was from the bathroom which was locked.

"Hey uh, can you get me my hairbrush? " Asked the atsushi. "Uhh? sure. Atsushi Did you hit  puberty again? " I chuckled. "Your voice sounds a bit deeper. "

The door flung open to show not atsushi, but of course the boy she was dotting on. A towel around his lower body.

"Sorry to disappoint but I'm not atsushi." Ranpo laughed.

Meanwhile..

"Where the fuck is she omg" Atsushi groaned.

(WOAH IMAGINE POSTINGSNANA)