Story Special|| Ranpo Edogawa as your Boyfriend!

➵ We all know Ranpo loved praise, so what else do we do? Praise the bb ofc 😌💞

➵ CUDDLES!!! This one fine of a man will find any opportunity to cuddle with you. "Y/N!! Wait!! I-I have a cuddle coupon I'd like to use!"

➵ Ok, hands down. ✨ CLINGY ✨ but no complaints! Him being a clingy bb will make your heart all fuzzy and warm ❤❤

Random Scenerios w/ Ranpo:

Ranpo was sitting on his chair, in the center of the room of course. He was feeling pretty bored, and he watched you, who was beside him with another table doing some work on your computer, but being the clingy bb he is, he scoops you up from your chair causing you to scream... Which alerts everyone in the room.

Everyone turns to you, seeing you sprawled over Ranpo's Lap, His arm supporting your back as he held your legs smirking at you. (Yknow FKBU, The op where daisuke held suzue yeah that <3)

Everyone Deadpanned at that and went back to work, sighing.

- - -

You and Ranpo decided to go on a picnic date, and surprisingly, you let Ranpo deal with the food.

Yknow what he brought? Gummy hamburgers, Hotdogs, and Pizza.

"Yknow, Y/N...Id eat this, but I think I'll eat the sweetest thing here.... you"
He winked

You blinked, in confusion.

- - -

Ranpo and you were walking towards the agency, until you felt a tap on your back. Surprisingly, you found another man  who looked like he was in his mid 20's.

"H-Hey Miss... You're really pretty- Can I get your number?"

Ranpo and you looked at him in disbelief. Ranpo, being the jealous boyfriend he is, said, "N.O! Y/N is mine! You can't have her!"

He then pulled you towards him, resting his chin on your shoulder as he wrapped his hands around your waist.

- - -

➵ You know what he likes more than praise? Headpats! He loves it when you just pat his head and will frequently bounce around, asking you to Pat his head again.

➵ ok, but in all honesty, HIS HAIR! You absolutely love it when he lays his head on your lap as you two watch movies. You love playing with his hair and stroking your fingers through it.

➵ Something Ranpo thinks you look cute in? His signature hat, Duh. He thinks you look adorable in it. One time you were late and you told Ranpo to go to work before you, he protested, but eventually he did leave. He left his hat though, and you had to take it with you, so instead of carrying the hat, you put it on. And once you arrived at the agency, Ranpo was shocked to see you in such a adorable state.

➵ ok, but this man would seriously brag about having you to everyone he knows. "Kunikida-Kun! Look how pretty MY Y/N is!"

➵ Sleeping with him is actually one of the best things about dating him. He's very affectionate and holds you closely, Making you feel very safe and warm.

➵ Ok, but one time he flirted with you and during the flirt, he opened his eyes and you literally just- JSBSHABDHSJ

➵ Lastly, KISSES! KISSES GALORE. He loves to shower your face in small pecks, then give the final touch, giving you a big passionate kiss on the lips. (The first time he did that was at work and it made you faint shsbshandb)

A/N: I decided to make you guys a Special Chapter as I finish the original Chat Fic stories ✨ I hope you enjoyed this lol