CHPT 8 || wanna like- cuddle 😳

"Hey Dazai.. What's for dinner?" Y/N groaned as she leaned on Kenji, scrolling through Instagram. "We can have Gummy Pizz-"  Ranpo started, only to be cut off by Kunikida. "Ranpo-San... That's unhealthy. "

Ranpo shrugged and stood up, "Ranpo where are you going.. " Y/N mumbled as she looked up at him. "Gonna raid the fridge." Ranpo smirked. "Take me with youuuuu!!" Y/N smiled holding up her hand. Ranpo gave her his usual smile, taking her hand and pulling her up.

"wtf r they doing-" Dazai mumbled to everyone else as he stared and Y/N and Ranpo looking at eachother like they're gonna conquer the world together and stop any problem that gets in their way.

"I... Really don't know dudette." Fukuzawa chimed in.

Y/NS POV

Me and Ranpo looked around the kitchen, "bro these knives are sharp as shit" I said as I observed the knife. Which lead me to a thought, Would Dazai actually fulfill his Suicide..?

Would Dazai actually leave all of us? Would he really- "Y/Nieeee??"

"Huh?" I squeaked out. Ranpo was holding out some Corn Soup mixture. "You were staring at the knife for awhile.. Don't tell me youre gonna double suicide with Dazai. " He joked.

I didn't respond, but gave a quiet sigh. "Hey- Come on, cheer up! It's not like he'll be able to accomplish his goal. " Ranpo smiled at me as he patted my head. "Jeez- We're getting too sentimental.. Just give me the mixture so I can make the soup. "

- - -

"Y/N....." Dazai coughed out. "Huh? "

"Before I actually am able to commit suicide, I think this might kill me first.. " He replied. It took a while to register that he was talking about the soup I made.

I turned beet red, "sHIT UP-"

".. Shit up?" Tanizaki sweat dropped. "bro who the dingity dang dong let Y/N cook" President asked while standing up, placing his hands on his hip.

Naomi played along, "Well- Very good sire, I believe it was that suspicious lookin' fella over there. " She said as she did a 'Oh Woe Is Me' pose while pointing towards ranpo who was slumped by the coffee table.

Atsushi and Kyouka blankly stared at their seniors, "bro is boku no pico done airing? " Yosano asked. "Boku no pico..? " Kunikida asked.

Me and Yosano locked eyes, "You heard of that one show which this green haired kid eats hair for power? " I asked. Atsushi mumbled, "Y/N...Thats a bad way to describe the plot.. "

"I've seen some posts of it.. Is that Boku no pico?" Kunikida asked. Me and Yosano Nodded, "Wanna watch it?" We asked in sync.

- - -

It's been 15 minutes after we watched the first episode and The house remained silent.

.....President Fukuzawa began to speak, "Yknow Mokkun is Daddy Materia-"

"PRESIDENT NO-"  We all yelled in sync.

"Well then, if you shallnt accept my love for Mokkun, I will do a Gon's dad and lEAVE. " He stomped as he flipped his hair  strutting out the window.

"Well, Damn sis rlly popped off. " Naomi said. "Mhm... "

"Holy shit it's 1am." Tanizaki said as he looked at his phone. "Yh no shit" I retorted.
I could hear a faint 'rude' escape Tanizakis mouth but I could honestly care less.

Dazai went to go and lay out our sleeping bags in the living room to prepare for our slumber. Kenji was already passed out on the couch and so was Yosano.

Once Dazai finished laying out our sleeping bags we each climbed inside of our own, some staying up to use their phone and some falling quickly asleep.

Before I Knew it it was already 250AM and the only ones awake were Me and Ranpo. I could hear the clicks of his keyboard once in awhile.

I've actually been trying to sleep, but Dazai is a fucking dumbass and won't wake up to lower the room temperature so here I am, freezing.

I held out my phone, seeing a text notif.

certified cavities

ur still awake?

Mhm.. It's cold as shit lol

certified cavities

dyou wanna cuddle then??

I felt my face explode as I looked up my phone seeing Ranpo still faced up on his screen, probably waiting for a reply.

wwait- deadass??

certified cavities

yeah lol im cold too

I once again look up from my phone to see Ranpo and his arms outstretched to me, signaling for me to come over there. (wE IN BOYS 😽😽😽)

I carefully climber over everyone else's sleeping figures as I slid into Ranpo's sleeping bag.

......

"how does one cuddle" he murmured. I looked at him, "wiki how it. "

He nodded opening his phone to wiki how. We carefully followed the wikihow steps and somehow ended up T-Posing.

"bro these instructions r kinda sus" He said as I nodded in agreement.

.. But who were we to judge the wikihow gods? So thats what happened. We slept. T-Posing.