CHPT 2 || Doctors Appointment

Bandages

Has anyone seen
y/n?

Mr Illusions

no, y?

Best Girl Tanizaki

She's at a doctors
Appointment.
Is something the matter?

Master Detective

What??? Why!!
She promised me
We could buy sweets
Today.

Megane Notebook

Ranpo-San, Maybe
She'll pick up some sweets
for you on her way back
to the agency.

Master Detective

But I wanted to go
With her!! :<

Megane Notebook

Maybe you can pick
up y/n from her
Appt.

Master Detective

Hmm, Not a bad
Idea....

Megane Notebook

I can get Atsushi
To take you to the hospital.

Master Detective

Good idea. I'll be in the
cafe.

Ranpo quietly observed the busy streets from the cafe, daydreaming about all the possible sweets he could get. "Ranpo-San, are you ready to leave?" The gray haired boy asks. "Ah! Atsushi-Kun. Yes I am." Ranpo bounces excitedly.

On their way to the subway (Ranpo Supposedly leading the way), Atsushi said "You must be excited to see L/N-San." This caused Ranpo to turn to him, staring at him directly. 'Did I say something wrong?' Atsushi thought. "R-Ranpo-San...?" Atsushi awkwardly asks.

Ranpo then turned around and continued walking. 'Well- okay then...' Atsushi thought. The pair soon was on the train, One was watching the buildings go flying right by them, and the other found himself playing with a marble that he found in his pocket.

On the other side of the city, Y/N wasn't even close to finishing the appointment, which slightly aggravated her, her doctor only checked up on her once. "I swear, what are doctors doing?" Y/N mumbled to herself, she went to check on 'Tiktok' to see that her doctor has been dancing and posting the whole time.

This caused Y/N's eyes to twitch, "Im sorry, Yosano-San. I should've asked you instead." Y/N said to nobody in particular. She then recalled a certain memory,

"Sorry, Yosano-San. I've already scheduled an appointment with this doctor and I don't wanna be a burden to cause you more work." Y/N bowed. "Oh, Alright then... Well, Stay safe, Bye Y/N-San." Yosano replied as she watched Y/N leave the building.

Y/N proceeded to groan, "How annoying..." She muttered.After a few more minites her doctor finally tended to his duties, giving Y/N her desired appointment.

"Ranpo-San, The front desk told me Y/N is on this floor getting her checkup, so you can probably just wait by the lounge area until she comes out." Atsushi informed Ranpo, Who was boredly looking around the plain, lifeless hospital lounge. Ranpo simply nodded, sitting himself near a desk of newspapers and magazines.

"Will you be fine alone, Ranpo-San? I'll be leaving now so I don't interrupt your da- hangout! with L/N-San." Atsushi nervously chuckles near the end of his sentence. Ranpo nods, excusing Atsushi.

'Phew, That was a close one...' Atsushi thought as he walked away from the genius detective.

30 minutes have passed since that interaction and Ranpo was getting inpatient, "Ughhh! Whats Taking L/N so longgg" He whined puffing out his cheeks. He then scanned the lounge area to see Y/N waking down the semi-empty hall. Ranpo grinned at this rushing over to envelope her in a hug,

"L/N-SANNNNN!" Ranpo yelled out, out stretching his arms. "Hah?? RANPO-SAN??" Y/N was in pure shock to see the childish detective running over to her.

She then got tackled in a hug which caused her to stumble from the impact. Y/N slowly wrapped her arms around him too, leaving one to pat the head of the detective. 'Hes awfully clingy today.' Y/N smiled. "Ranpo-San, Wha are you doing here?" Y/N asks pulling away.

"You promised that I could get sweets with you!" He cheekily grinned, a contagious grin is what it seemed to Y/N, So she couldn't help but grin back. "Alrighty then, Lets go." Y/N smiled taking Ranpo's hand in hers, unknowingly. Though, Ranpo noticed.

"L/N-San... My hand.." He mumbled. This caused Y/N to face him, then their hands, "ACK! Sorry Ranpo-San, Im sorry!" She mumbled, a tint of red adoring her cheeks. The female then turned around, still blushing from embarrassment.

Ranpo noticed her unsteadiness, Which caused him to reach out to her hands to envelope them in his, "Huh?" Y/N asked and saw Ranpo, A Master detective, admired by plenty Facing her with a big grin, "I never told you to stop, right?"

This caused Y/N to smile, feeling some butterflies in her stomach. "Now, L/N-San! Lets get some sweets!" Ranpo excitedly says leading her towards one of his favorite candy stores. "Ah- Ranpo-San, The store is that way.." Y/N mumbled pointing to the opposite direction of where they were headed."Ah! Right." Ranpo agreed.

A/N; Sorry if this wasnt really a textfic chapter, I just wanted to include some fluffy scenes with Ranpo and the reader 💕