CHPT 9 || femboys?

"yuck"

"wait are they dating or smthing"

"bro no homies can cuddle"

"but can homies kiss?? "

"maybe bro"

Y/N stirred awake from the loud chattering, her eyes soon adjusted to the light and she saw Yosano, Atsushi and Naomi hovering over her. "bro what do u guys want-" Y/N murmured as she tried to stand up.

tried

"why cant I mov-"

.....

She didn't know how she found herself in this situation, cuddled up to ranpo, legs wrapped around each other.

If she recalled correctly, Ranpo and her were T-posing.

Y/N blubbered out random nothings as she stared at Ranpo's tired sleeping figure.

Click!

The flash of a camera brought Y/N out of her thoughts.

"YoASSno you better delete that." Y/N whisper-yelled.

"no❤"

"tf did u just say a emoji out loud?? "

"but fr yoASSno u better delete that or else ill tie you up, choke you-"

"kinkyyyy~" she winked at me.

choke me like you hate me but you love me-

Y/N looked up to Naomi seeing here with her phone playing,  'Egirls are ruining my life'

"bro we r like supposed to be saving the world and shit" Y/N cursed under her breath.

"yet here you are, cuddling ur manz" Naomi scoffed. Yosano agreed as Atsushi deadpanned.

"guys omg yk what we should do?? " Yosano winked.

"Let's draw on Kunikidas face" Yosano smiled and she magically pulled out markers from her skirt.

"wtf r u hiding in there-" Y/N sweat dropped.

Yosano proceeded to take out a chain saw from her skirt.

"wtf is wrong with u... " Y/N said as she scrunched her nose.

---

"bro.. weird thought but yk that shortie from the Port Mafia.. " Y/N asked The group who were all  on their phones, besides Kenji who was imitating a cow.

"oHOHOE- CHuuUUUUuYYA" Dazai smirked. "Yh him or whatever- like what if he wore a maid outfit with Dazai? " Y/N dreamed.

...

"Bro that's a good idea-" Ranpo said as he turned off his phone.

"QUICK LET'S FIND SHORTIE" He exclaimed.

"eEH!?!? " We all said in shock.

Somehow Ranpo was able to find Chuuya in a store and told Y/N and Kenji his location.

---

Y/N'S POV

Me and Kenji peered into one of the isle to see Chuuya holding a package called, 'Growth Supplements' with a shopping cart filled of weird hats.

Me and Kenji simultaneously nodded as we both approached Chuuya.

"heya sire would u like to know a trick of how to get taller" I said as I slung my arm around his shoulder.

"uhhh-nO gET YOUR HANDS OFF ME GRRRRRR 😡😡😡😡😡😡👊👊👊" Chuuya growled.

wtf is up with everyone saying emojis outloud-

Kenji then said "it has a hat salon right beside it" And Chuuya agreed to come with us.

---

"HOLY SHIT Y'ALL ARE ADORABLELLELE" Yosano gushed as she looked at the ADA Boys and Chuuya with maid outfits on.

"wWHO SAID I WAS GONNA BE APART OF THiS-" Atsushi voice cracked as he tried taking off the maid outfit.

Kenji, on the other hand was enjoying himself, posing and looking in the mirror along with Dazai.

"this... why-" Kunikidas asked with a faint blush.

"DAMN BOY I'M THICK" Dazai preached as he started Nico-Nico Nii-ing.

Chuuya was nOT happy- he looked like he was abt to commit several of homicides.

And Tanizaki was getting moleste- praised by his sister.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they were to work at a Femboys Hooters or smth.

---

"DAZaIII WDYM YOU GUYS CAN'T COME TO DINNER WITH US" I whined through the phone.

Dazai replied saying he was doing something important which I sighed at. I mean at least they were working..

"Yknow what- since the boys r not coming let's just go to hooters ig.. " Yosano sighed as she drove us to the restaurant.

We then arrived and Naomi pulled open the door for us and Kyouka entered.

"Welcome to Hoot-"

"DAZAI?!?! " We screamed.

'oh shit boys we r busted-" Dazai mumbled to a walkietalkie. Ranpo, Kenji, Atsushi, Tanizaki, Kunikida and Chuuya appeared behind the counters.

"oh fuck-'

" wTF- GuYS" Naomi deadpanned.

"Yknow, I would actually consider working here.. " Dazai smiled.

The wall from the back then busted open.

"I THINK THE FUCK NOOTTTT" President Fukazawa said with a stern look.