CHPT 15 || Y/N Gets Viral

"h-h-hh-h-hh-h-h--h-h-h-h-h-h-hi e-evewyo-one uwu" Y/N said cutely to her stream. "s-s-s-sorry im kwinda shwy >//<"

---

(jpjpjp okay anyways)

---

Y/N sat at her desk adjusting her phone to stand and face her. "Hey, whats up?" Atsushi asked as he walked by. "Nothin' much. Just gonna get famous on tiktok or something."

"O-Oh." Last time Atsushi could remember, when Dazai made that so called video of him getting shipped overseas he only got around 15 views and 12 dislikes. A shame, really.

"ALright my epic gaming vlog setup is complete you're gonna watch me get famous in like a few minutes" Y/N boasted as she flipped her hair.

"Ah- Uhm? Yeah??? Good luck??" Atsushi mumbled as he sat opposite of the female.

"Okay the live started omg omG sToP lOOking at me lIke thattt, aTSUshIII omGGGG" Y/N giggled cutely (😩) while doing that hand motion (ykykyk).

At this point Atsushi was just confused on why Y/N was acting like this. But like- there's nothing to expect from her at this.

"OMG I HAVE 200 VIEWERS ATSUSHI OKAY UHM--" Y/N stood up from her seat.

"Okay uhm hi sistersss!! I'm Y/N Edoga- L/N and I will be doing the uh ChaCha slide because I'm talented okay uh let me start the music. "

Y/N motioned Atsushi to play The ChaCha slide.

The boy sighed as he played the tune as loud as he could while he watched his senior dance.

or uhm- try to dance at least.

she was uhm.

she's trying.

"OOH YEAH GROOVY" Y/N said as she "danced".

(Dancing as in tripping over her feet and breaking every bone in her body)

The comments on the video were very, entertaining to say the least..

fukuzawas.thicc.icecreamhole: Go bestiee 😩✌✌✌✌

Xx_midnight.wolf_xX: ugh omigod u don't have to go that hard 🙄‼‼‼

chrollos.ashcheeks.dipped_incoke: omg this is getting me hard 🐽🐽🐽

painful.koochie: omg charli who?!!!!!!

charlidsmth: omg!!! stop!!!!!

(I forgot charlis username yeah 😍)

Awhile after Y/N had began a Q&A.

"Uhmm alright next question."

"Do I have a boyfriend."

Y/N stared at the question for awhile, then sat back in her chair.

She closed her eyes, as if she was thinking. Atsushi looked over at Y/N also wanting to know the answer.

savage.gurl: watch this bitch go "iTs cOmplIcAted"

Y/N finally opened her eyes and stared at the camera.

"I....."

Then she ended the Livestream.

"EH- UHM??" Atsushi deadpanned.

"What?" Y/N asked with a blank look.

"Omg nevermind.. " Atsushi groaned.