CHPT 14 || Catboy

(UhHhhH- Kinda inappropriate topics??? Nothing overboard tho dw)

Y/N

(Soon to be) Boyfriend ???

ight. bet.

-x-x-x-

So here you all are, watching the pride of the ADA become a catboy.

"No no no no! Ranpo you're suppose to be going, 'nya~~~'!" Dazai acted. Ranpo, needless to say didn't mind Dazai's so called, 'acting lessons.' They were way more entertaining than those easy to solve detective books. 

"Hey guys, Presiden-" Atsushi announced, then paused at the holy scene before him. Ranpo on one of the desks, wearing a maid outfit with cat ears gently placed on top. One of his hands making a cat like paw motion as he was on all fours.

"Is this the wrong tim-" Atsushi began as Dazai grinned while forcing him into the room while locking the door.

-x-x-x-

"You're THAT whipped for her that you'd wear a maid outfit?" Atsushi questioned. "nah- i wear this daily. Under all my normal clothes I mean." Ranpo yawned, stretching his limbs, a occasional crack coming from his bones.

"So how does your-"

"It hangs out."

-x-x-x-

"Yosaaanooo" You whined, extending the 'o'. "What omg??" She said as she spun her chair to face you. "Im bored." You huffed out while playing with a nearby pen. "Bored, You say?" Yosano grinned. At this point you didn't mind if It was anything weird, you've reached the peak of boredness.

Y/N'S POV

Huh. Here I am, standing in a crowded street, holding a button that says "Press for a free BJ" You see, our plan was for me to stand in the open with the button, and when a degenerate and lonely male decides to press the button, Tanizaki will come from a corner with his dinosaur pj's and go up to said male.

That is, until a explosion occurred by a nearby building. "NAOMI PLAY THE VIDEO" I shouted to her. Naomi gave a nod and held up her phone playing that one video that goes, "iVe bEEn wAITInG F0R thIS ONE" Tanizaki ran over to us, slightly stumbling while taking off his pjs to reveal his normal attire.

We've arrived at the seen of the crime, the fire was erupting with smoke and heat. The burning building seemed to be a butcher shop. "Ah! Why if it isnt the ADA! how filthy!" The culprit sang-song.

"The vegan teacher!!" Naomi gasped. "The who??" Tanizaki asked her. "She like- Okay basically," Naomi pulled her brother aside to get him informed about the latest news. "Okay how do we go about this." Yosano asked. 

My eyes locked with a pair of meat and eggs. Yosano also seemed to get my idea. "OMG!! STOP!!!" The culprit cried as she was attacked with eggs and pieces of meat. "OMG NAOMI GET THIS ON TIKTOK WE CAN LIKE GO VIRAL" Yosano yelled over the commotion. Not too long after the old woman was taken into custody for arson.

"Ah, how marvelous." I smiled as I marched into the agency with Yosano, Naomi and Tanizaki. I flicked the lights open to see Atsushi and Dazai wrapped around kunikdia with cat ears and a maid outfit. 

"o h." We stated as we stared at them. We then heard a cough behind the trio as the one and only Ranpo edogawa made his entrance.

"nYAUGHH-" Ranpo spoke out with a high pitched voice which caused his to choke and sputter after. 

(LMAO BYE WHAT WAS THIS HFHD OKAY YEAH WOAH I UPDATED #imsocool #thiswassofunnyloldying)