Chapter Forty: Forced into Action

"My love?"

"What is it?"

Saito was busy tucking (Y/N) into bed, pressing the blankets down on her so that they were fit snugly around her torso, holding her rigidly to the mattress.

"I need you to do me a huge favor this week."

(Y/N) began to grow suspicious of the albino's tone. She raised an eyebrow in response to Saito's words, sitting up slightly in anticipation for what was about to come next. He waited a moment before continuing with his thought.

"On Saturday, when I ask you to be super quiet and still, you will do that for me, right?" he bat his eyelashes in a falsely innocent manner, "You know the consequences if you disobey me, so I'm expecting a positive answer."

She bit back her tongue that threatened to spell out words of vitriol toward the idol. (Y/N) wanted to contest his words, punch him, kick him, anything to fight against him. She didn't like the implications of his words in one bit. But rather than fight him and see the violent results of her desires, she knew she needed more information.

"Super quiet and still? Why?" (Y/N) leaned forward to get closer to Saito in an attempt to lower his guard. She knew that he couldn't resist physical contact with her. It was one of her go-to strategies to getting him to spill information.

"We're moving back into the dorms," his fingers slid up her arm, causing her to shiver, "the company wants us there so that they can keep an eye on our traveling. You know, checking in and out and such- making sure we're not going anywhere in the middle of the night. Especially since... there's been a kidnapping."

There it was- the part of the conversation where (Y/N) felt that Saito was seeing past her charade. Every time she attempted to make him think she was broken, he spat back words that genuinely enraged her. It's as if he was testing her, that he knew she was faking this submissive nature. These sentences ranged from threatening her family to reminding her of her situation, and every single time he mentioned such atrocities, there was a glint in his eye that told her: 'you can't get anything past me.'

It unnerved the young woman greatly, and she considered dropping her act more than once.

The comment was so off putting that she nearly forgot that he mentioned moving back to the dorms. Panicked, her eyes widened. (Y/N) nearly went to calm herself but she realized that perhaps she could use her shock to her advantage. Bending over her torso so that she was collapsed onto Saito's arms, she latched onto him and jut out her bottom lip.

"B-but I like it here! It's so much nicer than the dorms... and... and!" At this point, genuine tears sprung up at the corners of her eyes, "the dorms will remind me too much of Yuito!"

It was a delectable sight, his (Y/N) grovelling in front of him, but Saito knew this wasn't the time to get caught up in the show. Sighing, he gave (Y/N) a plastic look of apology before drawing her closer to him, trapping her body in his arms.

"I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do," he said in a buttery tone, "but I promise to spoil you these next two days. You're going to be quite uncomfortable on Saturday and I want to make sure that the days leading up to it are as nice as possible- that is- if you're good."

"What are you planning on that is... uncomfortable?"

She twitched a bit as the man went silent, a small smile dancing on his lips that she was terrified of. His smile widened seeing her fright, and he traced a line from her temple to the end of her chin, drawing her jaw up so that her head was directly aligned with his own.