Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Sun Disappeared

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS RACISM, RACE-MOTIVATED VIOLENCE, AND AN ASIAN RACIAL SLUR. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION!!! I WILL INCLUDE A RECAP IN THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR PEOPLE WHO WISH TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

It would be soon that (Y/N) would be back in his arms, Saito hypothesized. There was no way she could evade him any more. Of course, there was the issue coming up in his mind of the possibility of a traitor within meTA. After all, he was struggling to find (Y/N) because she took her brother with her to America.

She couldn't have known to do that without someone letting her know there was something wrong.

And Saito had an idea of who it may be.

"Hey Kuge-chan? Can I see your phone? Mine ran out of power."

"Huh?" The black haired man hesitated for a moment "Whad'ya need it for? Just ask  Majima-san."

The albino seethed in anger at the name Kuge mentioned. Majima Osamu, their new manager. He was quite the good looking middle-aged man, with the powerful appearance of a man who had his life together. Majima was a good manager, but he wasn't (Y/N). Therefore, Saito hated him.

"Majima is busy! Just give me your phone, I'll be quick," he tilted his head, "do you not want me seeing something?"

The innocent question sent a shiver down his spine. Obviously, he had been keeping in contact with the (L/N) family and forgotten to delete the text messages. Before there was time for Saito to become suspicious, Kuge nodded his head.

"No shit! I have stuff on here that could get me in trouble with the company. Knowing you, you're gonna blab your mouth off about it."

It was a believable answer. Saito was almost inclined to believe it, but Kuge was far too sweaty to be telling the truth. The albino leaned in closer to the black haired male, pressing his palms on the edge of the American hotel's bed. His close proximity was slowly bringing out the truth, with Kuge's eyes shifting away from the glare of the young man.

"Ne, I promise I won't let Majima know that you helped (Y/N) leave."

Kuge was frozen. He couldn't even think of a good comeback as the rapper leaned over him, a dangerous gleam in his eyes.

"Now that I think about it, you, Yuito, and that driver were the only ones in the car when I mentioned Keiji-kun," he leaned in even closer, trapping Kuge between his arms, his hair brushing against the dancer's forehead, "Could it be that you... told someone?"

"What the hell are you talking about? Keiji?" Kuge snorted, tilting his nose in the air, "you must have lost some brain cells from drinking the tap water here. I don't know a Keiji. So, if you could back the fuck up, I would appreciate it."

"I'll drop it for now," Saito pulled back, his eyebrows furrowed, "but just so you know: I'm not stupid."

Kuge swallowed harshly, tugging his collar away from his throat. All of a sudden, the room felt as if it was thrown underwater, the atmosphere suffocating the black haired dancer. Feeling as if he was unsafe, he stood up, briskly exiting the hotel room, hearing a 'tsk' coming from Saito's direction as the door shut softly.

He wondered if Yuito was okay. After all, he was sharing a room with Eita, who had proven himself to be just as insane, if not more, as Saito. Chewing on his bottom lip, he decided it would be in his best interest to check up on the two, just in case something happened. Once he arrived at the door, his fingers wrapped around the handle and stopped there, pausing to see if he could hear anything.

At the prospect of his ear being greeted with silence, Kuge knocked harshly on the door, his boisterous voice filling the hall as he asked if everything was okay. Again, he was met with silence. Kuge knocked again, this time bringing his foot against the door as well. He was surely making a ruckus other inhabitants of the hotel would be able to hear but he didn't care at the moment.