Chapter 9

The shaking stopped but there was so much pressure in my head. I felt like my head was going to brust. I cried out to both of the boys but nethier of them seemed to be there, All i could see was cylie rae telling me that If i hurt Carson she would hurt me. The scene was replaying over and over and there was nothing I could do.

The Scene replaying in my head slowed down and eventually stopped. I sat up gasping for air. Aaron Was Leaning forward in the chair groaning, Carson was watching both of us with a worried look on his face.

"Other Wizards are so annoying" Aaron groaned "Kaye Laini Are you okay"

I wanted to answer him, but i couldn't My throat was sore from screaming and I didn't know if I was okay. I still hurt and My head was throbbing. I gave Aaron and slight shrug. I leaned forward and started crying

"Oh Kaye Laini" Carson Said As He Climbed On the bed and pulled me into his arms

"Who did that" I sniffled.

"Do you know who did it Aaron" Carson Asked his older brother.

"No" Aaron had a dirty look on his face, to carson it looked like he was in pain but I knew better then that.

I sniffled again then started crieing again. I hurt all over and I was so confused.

Carson Went And Got A Cot From Another room And Put It On The Other End Of The Room, Far From Where My Bed Was. He Help Aaron On To The Cot.

"Im Gonna Let You To Rest" Carson Flipped Off The Light And Left.

I Looked over to Aaron, In The Dark I Could Barley See Him. He Was Curled Up Into A Ball And Was Holding His Side.

"Aaron Are You Okay"

"Im Fine. Who Ever Was Doing That To You Was Also Focusing On Me"

I Thought For A Moment "Theres Something I Need To Tell You"

"What"

"Its Important"

A Moment Later Aarons Face A Inches From Mine. "Tell Me" He Whispered.

"Cylie Rae Threated Me Earlier"

Aaron Snorted And Ran Back To His Cot. A Few Minutes He Got In My Face Because He Wanted to Hear It But Now He Didnt Care?

"Cylie Rae Wouldn't Hurt A Fly"

"What Other Wizard Type Person Is Around Here That Would Do That To Me And You. Maybe Someone Wanting To Protect There Twin"

"There Are Tons Of Wizards Around Here. This Is A Wizard Town Hidden In A Human State"

"Human State?"

"Yes. There Are States That Humans Populate And States That Vampires Populate. And Im Not Talking About This Anymore."

I Just Sat There. There Wasn't Much Else I Could Say.

I Dont Know When I Had Fallen Asleep But Now I Was Awake And My Whole Body Was Sore. It Was Still Dark In The Room. No Wait, Kaye Laini Open Your Eyes. The Room Wasnt Dark, It Was Bright, Sun Light Shinging In Through Every Window,

"Good Moring Sunshine" Carson Smiled. I Gave Him A Sleepy Grin. "did You Sleep Well"

"Kinda, But Now Im Really Sore."

"I'll Get You Some Pain Killers" He Smiled And Left The Room. As He Left Cylie Came In.

"I Heard What You Told Aaron" She Had A Fake Grin Plastered On To Her Face.

"I Didnt Say Anything" I Lied, Hoping I Sounded Believable.

"Yes You Did. Ever Say Anything To Anybody About Out Little Talks And I Wont Wait For You To Break Carsons Heart." She Left The Room As Carson Came In With A Cup Of water And Some Pills.

"I Cant Believe Aaron Is Still Sleeping." He Gestured To The Other Side Of the Room Where His Brother Was On A Cot Sleeping. Was Aaron Really Asleep? Did He Hear What Cylie Rae Had Said?

I Smiled At Carson Before I Swallowed The Pills And Took A Big Gulp Of Water

By That Afternoon I Was Up A Moving Around. My Shoulder Hurt Where I Had Been Shot But I Was Still Okay. Vampires Heal Quickly. I Probably Should Have Been Worrying About Who Shot Me But Instead I Focused On Carson, He Was The One I Was With Now Even Through Me And Aaron Had Something Weird Between Us. I Didn't Dare To Tell Carson About The Cylie Thing, 1. I Didn't Wanna Get Hurt And 2 He Probably Wouldn't Have Believed Me. Aaron Avoided Me All Day Which Was Okay.

I sat on the couch, watching tv. Carson, Lilly, And Cylie Rae Went Out To Do Something That they Wouldn't Tell Me. Aaron Was Sleeping Or At Least Thats What I Think He Was Doing In That Bedroom. As The Night Continued Aaron Came Out Of The Room.

"Kaye Laini" He Said As He Sat Next To Me.

"Aaron" I Didnt Look at him.

"Im Thisrty"

"What" I wipped around to look at him

"Im Thirsty And I want Your Blood"

I Just Sat There Staring At Him

"You want my blood?"

"Yeah Dont Act Like I Havent Had It Before"

"You arent asking nicely" I Smiled, He moved closer.

"Kaye Laini, I Vant to drink your blood" He grinned and Touched my hand.

"That wants poiltely that was funny" I giggled, ignoring the tingling feeling that went through my body.

"Can I Please Have Your Blood" His Eyes Were Wide And Begging.

I bit my lip and thought for a moment.

I Tilted My Head Back. Aaron Smiled And bit Into my neck. I gasped, it was just as painful as the frist time.

I bit my lip hard to keep from screaming.Sure there was still that tingling feeling that I got when ever he touched me but It really Hurt. He pulled away and smiled.

"Thanks" He said as he sat back.

"Your welcome?"

He laughed.

I smiled and looked at him,

"Your lips bleeding" He frowned.

"What" I touched my lip and looked at my finger, sure enough there was blood on my fingers.

"Let Me take care of that"

"No" I moved away.

He smiled and Pinned me down, He kissed me quickly, He licked the blood off before getting up and walking back to the bedroom.

A moment later I heard Carson, And The Girls Return. I sat up, Wiped my lip and covered my neck.