Chapter 22

"Aaron" I whisper, laying him across my lap and pulling his leather jacket to the side. "Oh. Thank God" the bullet was no where near his heart.

"His is okay?" Cylie Rae was sobbing hysterically.

"Probably Not!" Lilly came running across the field, falling next to us. Her hand reached for his wrist, doing something I hadn't thought to do. "Faint Pulse."

I Leaned foreward, crying out in pain as Aaron grunted.

"You guys really are soulmates" Lilly said as she watched the front of my shirt turn red.

"Do Something!" I cried to Lilly.

"Carson Thomas Anderson! Leave This Field And I Will Hunt you down and slowly kill you." Lilly yelled ignoring my question. I looked up to see Carson on the edge of the field edging away.

"I dont want to help" Carson looked me right in the eyes and let the venom drip into his words.

Lilly let out a sad sigh and pulled out her phone, quickly dialing a number.

"Hello. Dr. Ashburg. I need your help. I've got a half vampire half wizard thats been shot by a wooden bullet. No not in the heart. All right. Please hurry."

"This doctor only works with vampire and wolves." Lilly tells me once she hung up "He says since he is Half Wizard the bullet shouldn't fully poison him."

Aaron coughed and I screamed as more pain racked through him.

1 Month Later

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Has he moved at all?" The girl at the counter of the hospital gift shop asked as she rung up a flower that I was buying, just one flower. A fake one to. I've bought one everyday for the past month counting the days since they said he wasnt gonna wake up.

"He squeezed my hand once in the beginning but nothing since then"

"I've been praying for him since you first told me"

"Thanks." I give her a smile before heading upstairs to his room.

"Hey My Sleeping Prince" I say as I sit in the chair next to the bed and toss the flower with the others.

"Aaron when are you gonna wake up from this god dang Coma" I mutter a moment later, annoyed that everyone seemed to be happy but me.

Kelsi's POV

I had missed the 10 days, to nervous to test but I knew now that I was pregnant. My period was a week late and I was falling apart. Emily would hate me if she found out. Cursing to myself I pulled out the small test from the paper bag. I read the directions and did what they said. 5 minutes later I find out the results, I'm pregnant

Kaye Laini's POV

"Kaye Laini, Theres someone here to see you" A Nurse said from behind me.

"Who?" I let go of Aaron's hand, stopping to see if he had any reaction, like a hand twitch or a sigh. nope nothing at all.

"She said her name was Lilly."

"Send her in!" I smiled, I hadn't seen her since they rushed Aaron into this stupid vampire/wolf place.

The nurse disappears and a moment Lilly comes running in.

She hugged me tightly "Is he being stubborn and not waking up?" She asks as she watches him.

"Yup" I re-take my seat next to his bed and sigh.

I slowly start to remember the rest of that night.

*Flash Back*

The pain slowly faded, not leaving the numbness like the other flashes did. I didn't feel him at all anymore.

"Kaye Laini Whats Wrong?" Lilly asked as Aaron went limp in my arms.

"He- I- No-" I began crying. "I cant feel him"

"Aaron!" She began tapping his cheeks and shaking him. A while later a weird looking ambulance came and took him. Lilly drove me as she to cried.

They later told us he was in a coma and they weren't sure if he was waking up. Lilly left later that night.

*End of flashback*