Chapter 17

He took another step and i fell back, landing on the couch.

"Why did you block it?" I whispered.

"what?"

"you said, you felt something strong but you blocked it. why would you block it?"

"I was afraid."

"well maybe if you hadn't blocked it, i would be with you and not Carson" he was suddenly sitting next to me.

"tell me you werent afraid when you felt that spark the night you got shot"

I stayed silent. "Thats what i thought" he grabbed my chin "dont try and think that you know how i feel because you dont. never will" he kissed me hard, it was the most emotion he had put it a kiss. he left me sitting there, breathless.

a moment later he stuck his head in the door.

"2 more things." he smiled "1. that nasty sick feeling you got that led you up here? i get that feeling every time you and Carson touch. 2. your blood is so much better then Emily's" he disappeared again.

I was more confused now which didn't help since the day was almost over.

I Tiptoed down the hall to Carson's room. Aaron's And Emily's was right across the hall. I opened the door and stepped inside. Carson was spread out in the middle of the bed.

"Carson, You Silly Boy, Wake Up" I Whispered. I Normally wouldve moved Carson but I didnt want to touch him not after learning that everytime we touched Aaron got that sick feeling.

"Carson!" I Laughed As He Rolled Over On To My Lap. A Small Smile Was On His Face But His Eyes Were Closed.

I Forgot About Aaron And Leaned Down, Placing A Small Kiss on his cheek. He opened his eyes.

"True Loves Kiss Has Awoken Me" He Grinned And Pinned Me Down. I Laughed.

And thats when I got that sick feeling again. I had forgotten what Aaron had said, and now he was getting me back. Frustrated, I kissed Carson back, sending the sick feeling right back, thats how it continued. we passed the feeling back and forth. Sometimes it was strong, sometimes it was like nothing at all. Carson was kissing my neck when the feeling hit me hard.

"Can I?" Carson asked as he nipped at my neck. The feeling faded and I could almost seeing Aaron leaning over Emily, Frozen listening to hear my reply, Emilys blood dripping from his mouth.

"No" I Whisper. It Wouldnt be right. Aaron was the one who drank my blood. "Theres Something else I want you and me to do" I tell Carson when He gets upset. I kiss him, hoping he'll get the message.

A moment later, the sick feeling goes away and I know, know that Aaron wont go all the way with Emily. He Has just met her today.

I push My thoughts of Aaron away and Focus on Carson and what we're about to do.

I was laying in bed tangled with Carson when Emily Osments Song Lovesick Started playing somewhere on the Floor. My Phone! I Sighed And got up. I picked up my jeans and pulled out my phone. Lovesick was my default ringtone so I had no idea it was. And any way who calls at midnight?

"Hello?" I Whispered In My Phone.

"Kaye Laini!" Cylie Rae's Perky Voice Surrounds Me.

" What do you want?" I Ask Her.

"4 More Days" She Smiled.

"Ug" I Frown And Hung Up On Her. I Had 4 More Days To Make A Big Decision And It Wasnt Getting Any Easier.