Chapter 21

3 days later- Midnight

"Welcome" Cylie Rae ushered me Carson and Aaron into the gate that lead to a Large field. Her reply to my text message the other night had been an address.

"Why are we here?" Carson tried to lace his fingers through mine but I shook my head and pulled away.

"You Alright?" Aaron's been upset since the other night, Apparently my whole depressed about Carlee thing moved on to take over him. He was watching my hand, probably wondering why I didn't let Carson hold me hand and even though you couldn't tell by the look on his face, I could tell well actually feel that he was stasfied by this.

"Aaron stand here" Cylie pointed to her right, "Carson here" She now pointed to her left. The Boys were a few feet in front of her.

"7 days ago Kaye Laini was given 7 days to chose between you 2" Cylie circled them.

"I thinks She gonna pick me. We're engaged and Aaron and Kaye Laini havent even done that much togther" Carson was frowning.

"Thats where your wrong. Its hard to explain so why don't I show you" Cylie snapped her fingers and a large screen appeared. Everything me and Aaron had ever done played on the screen. The first time we kissed, the time he told me Carson had told other girls they were his soul mate, the time Aaron forgot to hold back the strong feeling and it became noticeable that we were soul mates. How could I not have seen that? The scenes continued with every time I had drunken Aaron's blood, and vice versa. It ended with Aaron telling me that he was my soul mate.

"You've been Cheating on me " Carson spat. He was shaking with anger

"Says the guy that cheated on me with Kelsi. Me and Aaron never went as far as you did with her" My voice was venomous and made me feel like a strong vampire, not the sluggish sick of life Vampire I had been for the past 7 days.

"Stop! No Fighting. Its time to Chose But First I gotta tell you something" Cylie had a devilish smile "If you chose Carson, you'll also get Carlee" Carlee's small figure appeared next to Cylie Rae, She was a Ghost but she seemed happy

"You can have 5 minutes to talk to Carlee" Every thing began to spin. Carlee and I were standing in my old room.

"Chose the guy that'll make me happy." Carlee smiled "Weather You bring me back or not, you need to be happy." She smiles" I know which boy loves you more."

"Which one?"

"I cant tell you. But All I had to do was look in his eyes to find out"

"I Miss you Carlee"

"I miss you to Kaye Laini. I wont be mad if you don't chose Carson. I don't really wanna come back. It would be weird."

I nod and hug my best friend.

The room begins to spin and we end up back in the field

Cylie Rae had her hands behind her back and you could tell she was holding something.

"Time to chose." I looked back and forth between the two boys, Carson would look me in the eyes and Aaron wouldn't let me look away from him.

"Aaron"

He hadnt done anything to hurt me or atleast not without trying to get back on me. He was nice, there for me when I had been crying over the fact his brother was cheating on me. He was smiling now.

"WHAT!" Carson was shaking now. When I though He was about to change, He grabbed what was behind Cylie Rae.

IT was a Sliver Gun, The Strong smell of wooden bullets coming from it.

"Carson Dont Do That" I whispered a moment to late.

The bullet was flying towards me. I closed my eyes, letting images of how my life used to be surround me but it never came. No bullet plunged into my heart.

I open my eyes to see Aaron on his side in front of me.

He had jumped in front of the bullet for me? Thats when the pain started, Aarons pain, I fell to my knees pulling him into my arms