Chapter 16

"Are You Okay" Kelsi Said, She Was Standing In The Kitchen, And She Was holding the door open. Aaron was right behind her. His face full of concern.
"Uh Yeah" I Pushed Past Them To Grab The Broom.
"what Happened?" Carson Asked As I Pushed My Back.
"Dropped My Glass"
I Glanced At Aaron And Noticed how the concern was gone now that Carson was Around.
I sighed and cleaned up the mess.

~~~

I sighed and sat down. My parents had spent the last hour making sure i was okay. I was psychically okay but mentally I was broken, just like the glass. I looked at the Clock and sighed. It was only 7:00pm.
"Can we go to your house now?" I asked Carson as he sat next to me.
"Sure" Carson Stood Quickly. "Aaron!?!"
"Yes" He Walked Out Of The Kitchen.
"We're Going To My Place. You Coming?"
"Can I Bring A Friend?"
"sure"
"Alright. I'll Be Out In A Few Minutes." Aaron Walked Back Towards The Kitchen, Smiling.
I Knew This Wasnt Going To Be Good.

"We're Going Now" I Told My Mom And Dad.
"You'll Come Back, Right?" My Dad Asked.
"Of Course"
I Hugged Them And Went To Sit In The Car With Carson. He Reached Over And Took My Hand.
"Your Not Happy"
It Wasnt A Question But I Said "Yeah I Am"
"No You Arent. I Can See It In Your Eyes"
"Aaron" Was All I Could Say.
"I Know. Hes A Jerk."
I Shook My Head, No Longer In The Conversation.

A moment later Aaron and Emily came out. I wanted to cry, or throw a fit, maybe even throw a punch. but i couldnt, i couldnt even react. I had to sit there and watch as they slowly walked over, flirting with each other. They got situated in the back and Carson started driving.

**About 2 Hours Later- 9:00**
As I sat on the couch, my stomach curled and I felt sick. I stood unable to control myself. Something was pulling me towards the den, I didnt want to go. The room would make me want Aaron even more. It was the room where Me and Aaron had kissed for the first time. When I reached the door, I froze. Aaron And emily were on the couch, kissing. Aaron was clearly trying to avoid touching the end that me and him had been sitting on when we had kissed there. Everytime emily would move that way, he would quickly move her away. His Mouth went down to his neck, where he groaned as his fangs came out.
"I knew you were like carson" Emily whispered. He nodded and bit her.

When Aaron drank my blood it felt nice, but thats not how it was for emily. It was obvious it was hurting her. Aaron didnt seem to care, he kept drinking. I Sighed as I remembered what it was like when he drank my blood.
After i sighed, Aaron Jumped up and spun around. His mouth was all red from his meal.
"Emily, Go To The Room I showed you earlier."
Emily Stood, Swaying alittle before she got her balance. She shot me a dirty look as she left.

"I was just another girl to you" I whisper.
"No. You were so much more" He hisses as he wipes his mouth on the sleeve of his long sleeve black shirt .
"I was just another girl that you wanted to steal from your brother"
"thats how it started. but then we shook hands and i felt something there."
"something like the spell you put on me was working"
"No. The spell didnt work. I felt something different, something much stronger. so i blocked" he takes a step towards me so i take a step back. and soon we're circling around the room in the step forward, step back way. i ended up in a spot where if i took another step back i would fall into the part of the couch where we frist kissed.