~x~ Chapter 7 - Denied ~x~

"What the hell happened to you?" Dabi asked, staring at the flower. Tenko looked away and brought his knees up to his face to hide, "Nothing, it's none of your business. Go away." Tenko buried his face deeper into his legs.
"If it wasn't my business then why show me? Tenko, I want to help you. Please let me." Dabi said. He reached out his hand and rubbed Tenko's back.

Tenko raised his head and looked Dabi dead on. "No," He glared at Dabi for a moment before standing up, "I'm hungry. We should go back." Tenko said. He grabbed a large bandaid before leaving and put it on his face, leaving Dabi alone on the floor, who soon followed Tenko out of the bathroom.

•°^³^°•

The emotions that followed the events that occurred there faded within seconds, to be rejected by both of the boys.

Love is.. overwhelming, and in this situation, dangerous. One wrong word out of Touya's mouth could suffocate Tenko permanently.

Picture this,, two boys, in love, both with a broken past. The subtle amount of love they've ever received only being from each other.
The boys could; go on with their life, continuing to reject the admiration they hold for one another, despite everything, then start mindlessly killing each other with doubt and lack of understanding from either viewpoint.

Or...

Die.

What a fascinating catastrophe. To think.., if only their lives hadn't taken such a tragic turn, they could have been happy. They could've never; met, fell in love, known what being broken down and thrown aside like a cigarette feels like.
The world has its stories. Has; humorous tales, inspiring war legends, Unbelievable myths. But this, this is my story, I am the narrator. I decide how it ends. I have shown my cards, now we play the game.

The waiting game.