~x~ Chapter 4 - New rooms ~x~

~Shigaraki's POV~

    I wanted to tell him about my hanahaki, but I held my tongue and stayed quiet. "There's something else isn't there," Aizawa said. I tensed up a bit and nodded.
    "Can you tell me, please?" He asked. "I... I have hanahaki," I said before he hugged me again, giving me a safe feeling, I felt at home. I guess I had left my heart with him.

    I started crying, but not because of sadness or happiness, because of guilt. I left him, and in doing so I ended up hurting both of us.

    "It's okay. Shh. You're okay. How about we go get you and your friends settled into the guest room, okay?" He asked, pulling away from the hug.
    I sniffed and wiped my tears away. "Yeah, they're probably cold," I mumbled. "Most likely. Come on," Aizawa said and walked to the door with me following.

~Aizawa's POV 😏(new POV)~

    I walked outside the front door, with Tomura behind me, and I immediately see 3 other children sitting on the ground with 4 suitcases next to them.
    While I was walking, the first one to see me was a girl. "Hey, guys look! The teacher's here!" The girl said while tapping a boy with purple scars. The boy looked at me after I had stopped walking, and I was standing next to them.

    "Hello." The boy said. "Dabi! Don't sound so bored!" The girl hissed at him and then turned to me. "Hello! My name is Toga! That's Dabi! And that's twice! We hope that you'll let us stay with you, and even if you turn us in we're fine with that." Toga said.

    "You don't have to worry about being turned in, I'm letting you guys stay," I said, and her eyes lit up. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Toga said quickly. "No problem. Now follow me, I'll show you where you guys are gonna be." I said.
    Toga, Dabi, Twice, and Tomura all grabbed their suitcases and followed me inside.

    "I didn't think that there would be any girls.. but that's alright. I'll have her stay in the other guest room. Girls need their privacy." I thought while I walked back inside.

    "Okay, you three boys are going in that guest room. If you need anything, call me, don't come out unless I tell you to." I explained. The boys nodded in agreement and went into the room.
    "Um, why didn't you put me with the boys?" Toga asked. "Because you're room is next to theirs. Girls need their own room when it comes to staying with boys." I explained while pointing at the door next to the room the boys went to.

    "Thank you. But... um, you said that we're not allowed to leave the room. So how will I get to them?" Toga asked. "There is a door connecting the two rooms, just go through it and you'll be in their room," I explained. "Oh, thanks!" She said and skipped to her new room.

    "I wonder, if the other staff is okay with them being here, then maybe they could join U.A." I thought. "Meh, I'll find out tomorrow. I'm tired." I mumbled. I walked to mine and Mic's room and went to bed with Mic beside me.

~ Shigaraki's POV~

     The guest room only had 2 beds, so Twice volunteered to sleep on the floor. But once Toga came in she brought a mattress from her room and said she had one too many, and gave it twice. He still slept on the floor, but he was at least on a mattress.
    Once we all said good night, Toga retreated back to her room and closed the door between our rooms. A few minutes later I drifted into unconsciousness and dreamed a sweet dream.

~Next day, Aizawa's POV~

    "Good morning babe," Mic said as I opened my eyes. "Mmm, good morning," I grumbled. I sat up and yawned. "What time is it?" I asked. "It's 7:14 am," Mic said. "Ok, thanks," I mumbled and crawled out of bed.
    "Whoa, how come you're getting up?! You never get up this early! What's the occasion?" Mic asked. "I need to talk to others about something important. And it can't wait." I mumbled, I then grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom that's connected to our room.

    "Can I come too?" Mic asked, following me into the bathroom. "Yep, you can come," I said before I turned the shower on and started to undress.
    Mic smirked at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Can I join this too?" He asked. "Ugh, fine. Yeah, you can join." I mumbled and closed the bathroom door.

    After Mic and I took a shower and got dressed, we walked downstairs. "Good morning you two!" Midnight greeted, as we sat at the table. "Good morning!" Mic said while smiling. "Morning," I said.
    Once all the teachers were there I stood up, after I got everyone's attention I smiled at myself, surprised that just standing up got their attention.

    "I want to ask you all something, and just so you know no matter what you say it will stay the same as it is now," I explained. "Ok, ask away." Thirteen said.
    I smiled and took a deep breath. "Right now I have 4 kids in the guest rooms," I said, and everyone froze.

    "Erm, that was not what I was expecting." All might said. "There's more. These kids, they're former villains." I said. "W-What?!" Midnight yelled. "Why are there villains in the guest rooms?" Nezu asked.
    "Their not villains, they're former villains. And they're harmless. They came to me last night, and said they need somewhere to stay, and said that they ran away from the league." I explained.

    "How do you know they're not lying to you?" Midnight asked. "Because I know one of them personally. And I trust that he wouldn't lie to me." I explained. "What are their names? Can we meet them?" Thirteen asked in a caring voice. "Only if they are comfortable with it and if you guys promise not to overreact," I said. They all looked at each other, then back to me, and nodded.
     "Okay then, I will go ask now," I said and walked to the door. I then knocked on the door and waited.

~Shigaraki's POV~

    I woke up a few minutes ago, along with Toga and Dabi. We were all sitting on my bed listening to the teacher's conversation about us when we hear a knock at the door. "Come in!" I yelled, and the door opened. Aizawa walked in and closed the door behind him. "Would you guys-" He started saying. "Yep!" Toga shouted and ran to the door, along with Dabi, and I soon followed.
    "Okay. I got my answer. Anyways, I'm going to step out and when I say, I want you guys to come out. Got it?" He asked. "Yep!" Toga said. "Yeah, got it," Dabi said. "Mhm got it," I said. Aizawa then left the room and closed the door behind him.