~x~ Chapter 5 - Introductions ~x~

~Shigaraki's POV~

    "Okay, so one of the kids are sleeping. But the others are awake, and they're okay with it. You guys can come out now." Aizawa said from the other side of the door.
    Toga opens the door and skipped out, while Dabi and I just walked out. Once the teachers saw me their eyes widened.

    All three of us stood in a line in front of the table and waited for something to be said. And someone finally said something, "I thought you said kids?! Shigaraki's just a m-." Vlad king said before I interrupted him. "A monster?" I asked, looking him in the eyes. "I was gonna say a murderer." Vlad king said. Making me flinch at that cruel word.

    I could see that Aizawa was gonna say something but I shook my head. "No, let me," I said, and Aizawa nodded. I took a step forward and could see the fear in most of their eyes.

    "I won't deny that I've killed before. And I won't deny that I should be in prison right now for what I've done. But please, just listen to my story first, listen to all our story's. That might not change your mind about how you think of us, but we're not asking for forgiveness, we just don't want to be with the league. We don't want to be villains anymore, we never wanted to be." I explained.
    Toga stepped forwards next to me and smiled. "How about we change the tension that's in the air, huh? How about that? We should get to know each other a bit! I'll go first. My name is Himiko Toga, I'm 16, my quirk is transformation, my favorite color is red, and I have a bit of a crush." Toga said cheerfully.

    "I like this idea! I'll go next. My name is Jū-san Gō, I'm 28, my quirk is black hole, and my favorite color is yellow." Thirteen said. "Yeah, this could actually be a bit amusing," Dabi said and walked forward. "My nickname is Dabi, I'm 16, my quirk is cremation, and my favorite color is lime green," Dabi said.
    "My turn! My name is Hizashi Yamada, I'm 31, my quirk is voice, and my favorite color is red! Shota you go next!" Present Mic said. "Ugh. My name is Shota Aizawa, I'm 31, my quirk is eraser, and my favorite color is orange." Aizawa said.

    "My name is Kin Ishiyama, I'm 28, my quirk is cement, and my favorite color is brown," Cementoss said.

    "My name is Chiyo Shūzenji, my age is no one's business, my quirk is healing, and my favorite color is peach." Recovery Girl said.

    "My name is Toshinori Yagi, my age is not important, my quirk is classified, and my favorite color is blue." All might said.

    Midnight cleared her throat, "My name is Nemuri Kayama, I'm 31, my quirk is somnambulist, and my favorite color is purple." Midnight said.

    "My name is Nezu, My quirk is high spec, and my favorite color is orange." The principal said before everyone looked at me.
    "You're turn Shiggy!" Toga said. "Yeah, um. My name is Tenko Shimura, but my name was changed to Tomura Shigaraki. Which I don't like. I'm 16. My quirk is... decay. And my favorite color is.. erm." I said.
    "Come on shiggy! We all said ours!" Toga said. "Ok, I uh. I like.. dark purple. (A/N: More like burnt purple! Am I right? Or am I right?)" I said, feeling a bit embarrassed. "Well then, Tenko, purple is a lovely color." Thirteen said, which made me smile.

    "Okay now that we're done with that crap! Give us answers to important questions." Vlad king said.
    "Hey! That's not a nice way to ask!" Midnight yelled at him. "So what?! They're murderers!" Vlad king said, making me flinch and tense up. "That doesn't mean you can disrespect them." Thirteen said. "Yeah!" Present Mic agreed.

    "Please, stop. Stop fighting. Please.." I thought as tears started to roll down my face.
    Toga had noticed me crying and whispered something to Dabi, and he nodded. Dabi came over to me and gave me a hug and tried to comfort me. "Shhhh. Here, think of someone you really care about and think about the good memories of them." Dabi whispered in my ear, while I closed my eyes.

    "It's you... I care about you. If only you knew that I love and care about you. But you don't love me... you never will." I thought and felt the flowers coming back. My eyes shot open and were laced in frightfulness. I push Dabi off me, making him fall onto the floor, and looked at Aizawa with fear in my eyes hoping he would understand.
    "Wha- oh! Over there!" Aizawa said while pointing at a door. I didn't waste a second, I ran into the bathroom, closing the door behind me, and leaned over the toilet, coughing out the flowers and blood.

~Dabi's POV, Before the hug~

    As I was watching all the adults fighting, Toga tapped my shoulder and look at me with sad eyes. "I think the teachers are scaring Shiggy, can you comfort him somehow? I'm not good with that kind of stuff." Toga whispered in my ear while on her tippy toes.
    I looked down at her and nodded. I walked over to Shigaraki and put my arms around him, trying to calm him. He put his arms around me and cried into my shirt. "Shhhh. Here, think of someone you really care about and think about the good memories of them." I whispered in his ear.

    After a few seconds, Shigaraki seemed to calm down. But suddenly he tensed up and pushed me backward, making me land on my ass. He was frantic and looked at Aizawa.
    "Wha- oh! Over there!" Aizawa said and pointed to the bathroom. And before anyone could ask questions, he ran straight into the bathroom.

    "Uh, so that happened." Toga said awkwardly. "And um, what exactly was 'that'?." I asked. "It's something that he should explain," Aizawa said, answering my question as I got off the floor.

    "Soooo~," Toga said. "Can someone do my hair? Kuriguri usually did it, so I don't know how." Toga explained. "I'll do it. I used to do my sister's hair, so I know how." I said. "Yay! Thank you!" Toga said and turned around making her hair face me.
    "How do you want it? Like normal? Or something different?" I asked. "Hmm, different please!" Toga said and handed me a brush out of nowhere. I started brushing her hair and thought about different styles that would fit her.

~ I found this super cute picture on Pinterest and the hairstyles are so cute! I chose the bottom right...

So cute! Credit to whoever made this! And also, this is the end of the chapter. See ya!~