~x~ Chapter 8 - Acceptance ~x~

Dabi acted before he could think, pulling Tenko back into the bathroom. Tenko fell to the floor, and Dabi locked the door and stood as a blockade.

"Dabi." He said uncertainly, failing to have a threatening tone.

"No," Dabi shook his head, "We are not doing this. You are hurting, and you will let me fix it."

"Stop it."

Tears started to streak down Dabi's chard cheeks. "Let me," his cry broke up his words, "I need to fix this! You don't deserve to be hurting, not again- not ever."

Tenko moved around on the floor to sit on his knees. He looked up at Dabi from glossy eyes and shrugged, "This isn't something to fix."

"Bullshit."

"Dabi, I love- I..." His thoughts trailed off as he kept eye contact with Dabi. Tenko saw past the killer Dabi was; the scars he had; the way his eye's looked like a beautiful gem, Tenko saw a boy with a sense of humor and a troubled past. The boy he loved that could never love him back.

"I love you," Tenko said before falling into silence, only continuing when seeing how confused Dabi is. "I'm gay, dumbass. I can't be fixed. I love you, so so much, you can't even imagine."

"I don't need to imagine, shiggy. I can't go as far as love but I feel things for you.. more than I've felt in years- But my views on relationships are completely fucked. You can thank my parents for that."

It was Tenko's turn to be confused now, but he bounced back from it faster than Dabi. "I'll take that. I'm willing to take anything you give me, or that you don't give." He smiled wide and ignored the trickle of blood spreading out on his broken lips.

"Thanks." Dabi said, "We should probably go back out there. If the teachers are as worried for you as I was, when you screamed, they might break the damn door down."

Tenko nodded, standing up with the help of Dabi. He took the door handle hesitantly, the anxiety in his mind telling him nothing is real and AFO is waiting for him behind it.

"It's ok, Tenko. We got this, we're going through this together."

The End- FINALLY