Little Sparks

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING PANIC ATTACK⚠️

"...enki!"

Who is that? It's dark. My head is throbbing. What's going on? "Oi! Den..." That sounds familiar, but who is it? Everything sounds so far away and buzzy. "Denki! Get up!"

Light is slowly shown threw my eyes as I start to open them. When did I close them? The last I remember was a wave of vines coming at me and being lifted... Strange. I open my eyes to see familiar faces, the faces of the 'Bakusquad'. "Oh hey guys! What's up?" I feel that my tongue is out a little and quickly put in back in my mouth. "You short circuited bro!" Kirishima said, "Oh yeah? I must've over done it then! Sorry to worry you." A scoff is heard a couple feet from me. "Don't be like that Bakugo! You were worried too!" The alien queen, Mina, herself says.

"Like I'd be worried about that dumbass, Pinky."

"But you were! You were the one who told us to check on him after his match!"

"I did not!"

"Alright Bakubro, calm down! You're not being very manly right now."

"Whatever Kirishima."

I sit up and laugh, "don't worry Kacchan! We won't tell anyone!" I say putting emphases on the 'Kacchan'. A growl is heard from him, almost like a dog, "Don't call me that dunce face!" He shouts. I just hold my stomach and laugh while everyone else picks fun at him.

"So, I remember my match, and gettin' all fuzzy and goofy like I normally do, but now I'm here. In a white room, surrounded by all of you, someone wanna fill me in?" I ask. "Dude! That one chick with the green vine looking hair and weird way of talking totally kicked your butt! After you did your 1.3 million volts thing, she totally grabbed you and you bugged out! You got hauled up in the air then you kind of just went out cold." Sero explained. A pink hand was quickly put down on Sero's head, "Well don't tell him how he got his butt kicked in two second!" Mina scolded him while continuously hitting his head.

Well I didn't need that much- I remember getting my ass handed to me by Ibara.

I look around the room, it's small. It has a couple of beds, carts filled with medicine, and many other things I couldn't pronounce. There was a clock that kept ticking, it seemed even louder than the people arguing right next to me. The white lights were bright, almost blinding. I look down to see my legs covered by white sheets, the sheets were tight around them, like they would be after a newly made bed.

Wow, I had to be brought here by someone all because I short circuited. How lame, I could've done better, no I should have done better. I was too cocky, now I bet everyone thinks I'm weak and stupid. Why do I have to go dumb whenever I push it too far? Why? Why can't I control where my electricity goes? I could hurt anyone at any time if I'm not careful.

My hands tremble as I feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand. A tingle runs through my finger tips, and hair stands up on my arms, a tingle that's like a friend you never forget. I go to move my legs, but I can't, they're trapped under the blankets. My heart starts racings, I can't move, but I want to leave, I want to go. Breathing starts to get harder.

Come on, don't let this get to you! You're better than this! It's just a blanket, move it! But am I better than this? I'm just a dunce who can't even do the simplest thing like homework.

All background noise starts to sound amplified. The tik tok of the clock, "that hurt's Mina stop!" Sero, "suck it up it's not that bad!" Mina. "Break it up you two! We're here to see Kami!" Kirishima, "Tch, do whatever you want extras." Bakugo. It's too much, my thoughts, the sounds, the lights are too bright, I can't move, I want to but I can't! The tingle starts to move up my shoulders, slowly getting warmer each second.

I cover my ears but the sounds won't stop. My legs feel constricted and my chest feels tight. It's overwhelming, everything is overwhelming right now.

Get over yourself together Denki! It's just a few sounds and objects! Don't get so worked up about it!

Little sparks go off on my finger tips.

Oh no.

I shake my head.

Please, I don't want to think, I don't want to feel, go off, go off, go off! Let the sparks out, you'll be okay in a second, you'll not feel and you'll be fine! Yeah, you'll be okay, even if you have to go dumb in order to do that.

Sharks tickle the inside of my palms and my head. I can feel it, now to just let loose.

I feel a tap on my forehead. "Hey Kaminari, honey, are you doing okay?" I'm pulled out fo my thoughts and everything stops, my breathing starts to slow, and sound lowers itself. I look at a smiling Mina and lower my hands, "yeah I'm okay! You guys were just so loud and started giving me a headache!" I say sticking my tongue out and snickering. A playful punch hit my shoulder from Sero and Mina whined about how she was sorry and that they weren't trying to be loud. While the others tried to protest, she quickly stoped them with a glare. I just sat there and gave a small smile.

Today will be a long day, won't it?

A/N

Hello there little readers! (Get it? Like Present Mics Little Listeners? No? Alrighty-) This is my first real fan fiction besides ones of oc's. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and more will come at some point... I'll figure out an updating schedule-

This is base off the sports festival arc, though of course it's not cannon it's my version of it. ALSO I feel like sense Denki's quirk is electricity based, he'd still he up in a way even though it's not enough to burn or hurt him, unless you know, he went too far.

Anywayyy, I hope you liked this! See you soon!

P.S: NONE OF THE ART IS MINE, IF IT WAS I WOULD TELL YOU!