Midoriya vs. Shinso

Me and the Bakusquad talked for about thirty minutes before a door opened, "well good morning dear, how are you feeling?" A short woman, also know as Recovery Girl, asked while closing the door behind her and walking towards the bed I'm sitting on. "I'm doing good! Nothing really hurts besides a small headache," I say with a smile. Recovery Girl nods, "alright then, as long as you can walk and aren't in any other pain, you're free to go back and watch the rest of the festival." She says while holding her hand out towards me with a small piece of hard candy in it, "here, have this for good luck," I nod and take the candy from her, "Thanks ma'am!" She shakes her head and laughs lightly.

"Awe! We want a piece too Recovery Girl!" Mina exclaimed while throwing her arms in the air. "Well now, are you injured? Come talk to me when you actually need me. Now hurry along! You don't want to miss the rest of the matches do you?" Mina pouted but complied. "Alright! Come on Kaminari! Let's go, I think the next fight is Midoriya and Shinso!" Sero says. I quickly remove the blanket off me and bounce up walking over to Kirishima, "well lets go then! They aren't going to wait for us!" Sero, Mina, and Kirishima laugh a little while Bakugou rolled his eyes, and walk out of the room making their ways down the hallway.

This is good, I feel better, everything is okay now. I'm with my friends. Everything is going to be all right now.

We walk in a comforting silence before it's broken by Kirishima, "who do you guys think will win this match? Shinso, or Midoriya? I'm betting on Midoriya!"

"Same! What even is that Shinso kids quirk?" Sero asks.

"Who knows! But I know he's from general studies! So we'll see how this goes. But I'm saying Midoriya because he's our friend!" Mina says.

"Whatever, I hope that stupid Deku looses." Bakugo grumbles out.

"Well calling people names isn't nice Kacchan!" I say while snickering and nudge him a little. He mumbles to himself, "Then what are you doing Kaminari?! What did I say about calling me that?!" I hold my hands up in false defense, "hey, I'm just sayin' Bakugou!" He sighs and shoves his hands in his pockets. "Whatever Pikachu." I pout and put my hands down.

We make it back to the stadium with the rest of our classmates and take our seats. Kirishima, Sero, and Mina all sat with the rest of the class while Bakugo sat in the empty row behind them, so I sat next to him. "What are you doing spark plug?" He asks. I shrug and lean back in my chair, "can't I just sit with my broody buddy?" He shoots a look that could kill so I back off. "Do whatever you want, I guess." I smile with glee and nod, "can do Bakugo!"

"Oh hey Kaminari you're back! How are you?" Midoriya asks, I wave at him and give a thumbs up, "doin' great Midoriya! I just short circuited is all." I explain. He nods and pulls out his notebook.

Oh no here we go!

"I have to ask Kaminari, are there any other side affects of you quirk? How many volts can you get up to? Can you aim it or does it just come out however it wants? Does it burn you? I wonder... If you were to get support gear to store your electricity like Kacchan does with his sweat if you could make the same type of blast. What do you say Kami? Does your hair go up because of your quirk? Do-" he's stopped by an indigo blue haired boy running by, "Midoriya! Don't pester him with so many questions! Maintain proper etiquette! You have your match soon and you don't need to start filling your head with other ideas!" Iida scolds, the green haired boy rubs the back of his head smiling awkwardly and looks at me, "sorry Kaminari!" I laugh a little and shake my head, "you're cool dude! Nothing wrong with asking!" He nods. "Well I guess I should head to the waiting room now. Bye everyone!"

We all settle back down in our seats waiting in anticipation. Small talk was made every now and then, it was calm and relaxing, nothing like how it was after the USJ incident. This was a nice cool down of sorts, despite us all still technically fighting each other.

Why are you thinking about that now? It's done and over with. We're safe now. It's not like I did much though, Momo and Jirou had to do most of the work before I realized I could actually do something. Not cool, I should have been the one protecting them.

A loud 'Yeah' was suddenly heard from the speakers pulling me out of my thoughts. I guess the match is about to start. Everyone started getting excited and riled up, I was too. "Alright Listeners! Let's get this started!" Cheers and shouts were roaring as the sound of Present Mics voice filled the stadium. "We have Izuku Midoriya from the hero course, and Hitoshi Shinso from general studies! This will be an interesting one folks!" Midoriya and a purple hair kid came out from their doors and on the field. I guess he's Shinso, didn't he come to our classroom and try to start something? "Are you ready?! Alright! Begin!"

Everyone went quiet. Shinso's mouth moved, then Midoriya's eyes went black and started walking out of bounds. "W-what's this?! Izuku Midoriya is walking to the edge of the field?! How can this be?!" Present Mic shouts. Shinso stands there with a content look on his face. "Come on! Don't loose like this!" Uraraka shouted, "You can do it Midoriya! Come on!" Kirishima followed, "You've got this dude!" I shouted while on the edge of my seat.

He was about to step out. A tingle ran up my spine and down my fingers.

Come on! Snap out of it! You've got this man!

He's about to take his final step, one more and then he's out.

All of a sudden there's a puff of dust, and a pained Midoriya stumbling back. "Midoriya is back in business everyone!! He came back just in time! What a miracle!" Loud waves of cheers came from all class 1-A, including myself. He and Shinso started hand to hand combat. Shinso was quickly overpowered and flipped out of bounds. More cheers and praises were heard.

"You go Midoriya!"

"Good job man!"

"Welcome back bud!"

Praises were shot left and right, even though it was a quick match, it was definitely anxiety inducing. The tingle on my back and hands faded as I cheered loudly.

A/N

Sup Little Readers! Here's another chapter! Hope you enjoyed, this was done while I was in the car with a keyboard attachment I have for my iPad and it's dark- So sorry for any misspelling or anything.

Anyways, bye Little Readers!