Night Time Panic

⚠️ABUSE AND PANIC ATTACK⚠️

We all watched a movie together while huddled on my bed; Kirishima leaning his head on my shoulder, Mina on my other side, Sero next to Mina, and Bakugo leaning up against Kirishima. The movie was an action about hero's saving a country from an atomic explosion. It was a good movie, not too graphic, not too boring, not too much of anything, it was just right; the emotions, characters, scenes, perfect.

"That was a good movie!" I say while stretching out my back causing Kirishima's face to fall from my shoulder to my lap. I yelp, "Sorry Kami! I didn't realize I was going to fall and accidentally used hardening on my face-" I karate chop his head, "Yeah I totally couldn't tell!" I say sarcastically.

Bakugo had fallen asleep around eight, way before the movie had ended, so we let him be and rest. I look over at Mina who is smiling to herself while looking at something on her phone, "whatcha looking at Mina?" I ask. She snickers, "just a little something," she says while showing me the picture that was taken of the two of us. "He sent it to you too?!" I shout, Sero just laughs.

"Hey! You've gotta be quiet! Bakugo is sleeping," Kirishima says while hushing everyone. We all nod and smile. "You've got it Kiri," Mina says while reaching over me and patting his head. He leans into her touch nuzzling her hand, "okay you two!" I say while separating the two and standing up, "there, now you can cuddle and nuzzle all you want," I smile while turning the TV off and picking up my phone; I check the time. "It's already midn-" Mina and Sero let out a loud harmonic yawn.

"Yeah, we know dude, I think the rest of us are tired!" Sero says while stretching. Mina nods and lays down, Kirishima follows soon after, already dozing off. I let out a yawn of my own and drape myself over Sero as he lays down. I'm surprised all of us can fit on my bed.

"Night everyone, sleep well."

It's dark, the silence, deafening. The only sound filling the air was the light breathing of my sleeping friends. I grab my phone and check the time, "two in the morning eh?" I sigh to myself and stand up walking out of my room.

Might as well get something to drink.

Creaks echo through the hallway as I walk down the stairs. "Well, you're still up. What gives Denki?" I freeze at the end of the stairs and look over, only to see yellow eyes glow in the darkness that consumed the house. "I- Uh I couldn't sleep is all," I say while scratching the back of my neck. I hear a hum, "how unfortunate." He says. A hand grips around my forearm and drags me, as the humming continues.

What's going on?!

I try pulling back, only to be pulled forward. "Alright you burden," I get thrown down onto the ground, "mind telling me what todays little act was about?" I shake, "W-what do you mean?"

A light is turned on, stinging my eyes, along with a hard kick to my shoulder. I cover my mouth, "don't act like you don't know! You lied, brought people over, back talked, not only that you insisted that they are your friends? How preposterous!" He says while grabbing me by my shirt collar, stinging the back of my neck as I gasp, "you really think people like you? Hell, I can barely stand you in this house. You're so stupid and useless! You seem to hardly be able to do anything right!"

Another kick, then a slap.

Tears fall from my eyes as I cry out, "oh shut the hell up. Wouldn't want your dear old 'friends' to hear you, right?" I choke on a sob trying to stay quiet. "My god, crying already? Pathetic, how could you? Are you really that weak? So weak you cry from something like this? So weak that you can't control what that quirk of yours does?" Daiko grabs me by the hair lifting my head up, "so weak that you go stupid when using it." More tears stream down my face.